Jackimus-70 Warlock

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Jackimus

Jackimus-70 Warlock

Post by Jackimus » October 10th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Character-JackimusLevel-70Spec-0/40/21 or 0/21/40 for raidingBasically just looking for an active guild that raids and has fun. I have kara and gruul experience as a protection warrior.

Jackimus

Jackimus-70 Warlock

Post by Jackimus » October 10th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Character Name: JackimusRace/Class: Gnome/WarlockLevel: 70 Is this your main character (y/n): It is nowProfessions (please not any noteworthy patterns,recipes,enchants ..etc ): tailoring/enchantingTimeZone (We are primarily a PST guild): ESTRegular play times: Often, ussually at night.Do you have Vent and Mic: Yes::Background:: Brief Raiding History:   (for example: MC, Onyxia, ZG, AQ, BWL, Naxx, Kara, SSC, The Eye ...) Kara, Gruul, MC, OnyPVP History: Please mention anything noteworthy Mostly bg's, will arena with this character whn i get the gear.Heroic Keys: none right now, wworking on themWhat is your spec and would you be willing to change: 0/40/21 destructionNames of previous guild(s) if applicable:Why did you leave previous guild:Additional Comments Any comments you feel we should know My horde guild had some drama and most of them transfered so I started playing my old warlock, lock is new to 70 and I'm working on keys.Lastly please provide a link to the WoW Armory.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Jackimus

Drumble

Jackimus-70 Warlock

Post by Drumble » October 11th, 2007, 12:08 pm

Jackimus wroteAny comments you feel we should know My horde guild had some drama and most of them transfered so I started playing my old warlock, lock is new to 70 and I'm working on keys.
I'm sympathetic to this ... Same thing happened with my horde guild.  After our MT had his "19th nervous breakdown" causing an amazing amount of drama (40 man raids were chock full of it to begin with, lots of mouths to feed) -- a good number of my guildees purged their characters and remade on alliance with a guaranteed spot on the high-end alliance guild.  It's a heartbreaker after you put so much into a guild to have it go sour ... and I busted my ass for it.Your gear looks like you could do some questing / instancing (no Barov Peasant Caller? lol - inside joke :D) -- look me up in-game and we'll get you sorted out on some keys / help with the Kara fragments.  Mahonri is currently our actual "recruitment" guy - you can chat with him as well.Tell those other GTK guys to come on over too. :)

mahonri

Jackimus-70 Warlock

Post by mahonri » October 11th, 2007, 1:33 pm

GHA! Beat me to the punch again... Dang classes at school...  Anyways, get with either of us in game and lets see what we can do.