Joshzorz 70 Rogue

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Joshzorz

Joshzorz 70 Rogue

Post by Joshzorz » October 5th, 2007, 6:45 pm

Name: Ryan aka. RynoIRL Age: 17Character Name: JoshzorzLevel: 70Spec: Combat 19/42/0Trade skills: Mining 375 Blacksmith 362Heroic Keys: All but HellfireKarazhan Key? YesPvP or PvE focus? PVE with some PVPWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?Pre-BC: MC, AQ20, Ony, BWL, ZG.  BC: Kara and GruulWhy did you leave your previous (current) guild?My guild had a mass cut and i was one of the ones that was cutDo you know anyone in our guild currently? NopeHow many alts do you have and is this your main?Yes a 31 mage, a 37 hunter and 43 Rogue, but i don't play them muchWhat are your play times?1 pm server to 8 pm serverAnything you want to tell us?I'm mature and don't cause any drama in guilds, i know my place and don't get carried away.Anything I missed?Nope :)

Drumble

Joshzorz 70 Rogue

Post by Drumble » October 6th, 2007, 9:25 am

Please check out the reply I made to your friend Anthon, just make sure we're the kind of guild you're looking for.  (Specifically with raid times as there isn't really an "available" one at the moment).You seem like you have a good deal of experience ... I'm not the recruitment officer, I'm just the chatty one on the boards. :)