Anthon 70 fury warrior

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
fairweatherfan18

Anthon 70 fury warrior

Post by fairweatherfan18 » October 5th, 2007, 6:30 pm

Name: Nick IRL Age:17Character Name:AnthonLevel:70Spec:FuryTrade skills:BS, 358Heroic Keys:Caverns of Time Karazhan KeyYesPvP or PvE focus?PvE mostly and some PvPWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure) 60 raids: MC, Ony, BWL, AQ 20,40 ZG, 70: Thorugh kara and  High King Why did you leave your previous (current) guildThey did a cut of 30% of our guild and I was one of them to get cutDo you know anyone in our guild currently?No.How many alts do you have and is this your main?Anthon is my main and i have no altsWhat are your play times?2 server time on weekdays and anytime on weekendsAnything you want to tell us?I am i current arms warrior and getting last of my fury gear and respecing tonight have mostly epcis and rest are 70 blues  from instances. When im raiding or anytime on WoW I do not casue drama or complain.Anything I miss? No.

Drumble

Anthon 70 fury warrior

Post by Drumble » October 6th, 2007, 9:20 am

One of the things I did neglect to say in previous posts is that we currently have two raid groups:Group#1 raids: Tues/Weds 7pm to 10/11serverGroup#2 raids: Thurs/Sun 8pm to ? serverThat said, we're not adverse to forming additional groups, specifically to handle "weekend warriors" -- though once we've the numbers geared for 25 man content, we'll likely keep to our current server times for raids.  Additionally it should be said that we're sort of a combo guild.  A lot of us are RL friends, and we straddle the line between casual and hardcore.   We're not ones to eliminate you if you dont make the XYZ cut, but most likely the best geared / most consistant and available will be first invited to the raid.  It might take some time to ferret together a raid group with a good time to raid, as right now group#2 is still taking 2 days to struggle through Shade -- but we do have a decent supply of available alts and people who haven't made it into the primary groups.  I dont see a reason why we couldn't start in on the third group sooner than later ..