Gamayun - Night Elf Rogue

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Gama

Post by Gama » September 13th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Howdy,Even though I joined the guild today I went ahead and filled out the application just so you guys have an idea about who I am.Name:  Cem (pronounced Gem)IRL Age: 24Character Name: GamayunLevel: 69 Spec: Sub (will respec to assasination when I ding to 70)Trade skills: Skinning/EngineeringHeroic Keys: n/aKarazhan Key? n/a at the moment however I really wanna get attuned for karaPvP or PvE focus? 50/50... I like ganking horde at the same time running an instance with friends is really fun as wellWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? I've never been in a raid group. Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? There wasn't anything wrong, I just liked forged alliance much better. One of things I liked about my previous guild was the fact that they were running Kara religiously. Do you know anyone in our guild currently? I have been in instances with akumbarai, mimori and couple of others. I really like the play style and  the fact that peeps from guild always comes in to help. How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main, I have a decked out lvl 19 twink ( thedonk - on destromath) and I started a priest (lvl 20 dranei, I haven't checked on it in months)What are your play times? mostly nights, I'm on the east coast.Anything you want to tell us? I work full time and live with my girlfriend, sometimes she gets irritated because I play this. I went to school for mass communication and I wish I would have gone for psychology (I may re-enroll in the spring). I love punk rock and I own a collection of over 2000 lp's, cd's and tapes. Yes, I'm a record geek... Anything I missed? Not that I know of, if you feel like I missed anything plz let me knowciao

Dionia

Post by Dionia » September 14th, 2007, 4:10 am

Welcome to the guild :)

Han

Post by Han » September 14th, 2007, 7:03 am

Welcome Gamayun!  Please head over to the Class Discussion forum and read my general info post on Rogues and raiding, if you have not already.  You can usually find me playing Miramel or Hanh (my resto shaman).

Gama

Post by Gama » September 14th, 2007, 8:09 pm

I just got done reading the post, it had a lot of thing that I didn't know. I'll be working on my gear and get ready for Kara.