My confession ...

guild news, policies, and raid information
Drumble

My confession ...

Post by Drumble » August 28th, 2007, 10:47 am

Ok -- I made a post on the WoW forums this morning bitching about Devastate and my King's Defender. Essentially, my devastates were doing less damage with KD than with my Reflex Blades -- couldn't figure it out, since they normalized the multipliers on weapons instead of using weapon speed ... nothing was adding up.  Granted Reflex Blades has a higher damage *potential* and a higher normalized damage -- that makes for some of it -- but still my Devastates on KD were hitting at around 150, and it takes at least 200 to give comparable threat to another Sunder Armor (in bountiful rage situations -- imp. sunder armor for 3 less rage is sometimes more worth it). Well ... people started calling BS on my posts saying it couldn't happen. The end result -- for about 4 months I've been at rank 1 Devastate and rank 1 Shield Slam. Sorry for holding you guys back! :P Here's the deal tho -- I've worked my butt off to try and get decent TPS, and if "the toughest environments breen the fiercest warriors" I can consider these past couple months as training and NO ONE STEALS MY AGGRO NOW!!!  :)  I DARE YOU!

mahonri

My confession ...

Post by mahonri » August 28th, 2007, 10:56 am

Hehe... I can try.  But then again I like the idea of not being able to...

Krikor

My confession ...

Post by Krikor » August 28th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Well if you want we rogues can try to steal it but I rather not cause I don't want to get 2 shotted and die or even one shotted cause I like fighting and keeping up on the meter. But I wanna see you at teh top of the meteers except for shade where we all shine :)

Dionia

My confession ...

Post by Dionia » August 28th, 2007, 5:22 pm

LOL .... hey Mason ... did you know you can put stuff IN the bags in your bank slots??? ..... omg!

Fargol

My confession ...

Post by Fargol » August 28th, 2007, 6:33 pm

LOL, did you forget to train them? Sorry to laugh, but that's just plain hilarious :-)

Mahnalor

My confession ...

Post by Mahnalor » August 29th, 2007, 6:18 pm

BAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! OMFGROFLMAO!!!...ummm I guess that is contagious... I did the same friggin thing!... Just figured I would check my ranks on Shield Slam and Devastate, just in case, and BAM... RANK1!!!!I guess 33 intellect doesnt take you too far... I was laughing so hard... -Mahnalor

Drumble

My confession ...

Post by Drumble » August 30th, 2007, 4:17 am

LOL!  32 int here -- I'm lucky my shoes are on the right feet.Heyy .. so I'm thinking about 1.4 patches ago they introduced something that reset our skills back to Lvl 1.That's my story and I'm sticking to it!