Raid Team "Tuesday"

guild news, policies, and raid information
Drumble

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Drumble » July 24th, 2007, 9:58 am

RAID INVITES:  6:30 >> 6:45    FIRST PULL:   7 PM SERVERThis is the lineup I was thinking of for Tuesday/Wednesday, though I didn't get a chance to talk with you rogues really.  It's comprised mainly of folks who have been their in the past and can make the earlier times.  This should be a "police yourself" group, that is -- if you're a sub, communicate with your respective DPS/Healer/OT to see when a good day to sub is -- or what gear you're both going for. We're never going to have exactly 10 on to raid, but we're all friends here and can let fairness rule the day.  If you're not part of the 10 on a given night -- but you're on an alt, having logged in the area; bound in Darkshire; able to make it without making people wait -- it would be excellent if we could swap people in/out for certain bosses for gear.  NO MORE SHARDING!!!  We usually have 2-5 minute breaks in between bosses -- perfect and easy time to swap.  Conversely, we dont want to gimp the raid.  So whoever is swapping in better be ready to kick ass and we probably dont want to swap an more than a couple new folks in any event.   This means -- you have read up on the encounters, you've geared up by the level 70 quests/instances, you have the proper consumables and have come prepared to raid.  I've said it before that these boss fights can be complicated and raids can be brought to their knees if one person isn't on their toes.  Dont wipe us please.Additionally - these should not be considered set in stone and might need adjustment as we're trying to build two (3??) teams in order to tackle the 25-man content.Main Raid Team:Healer: QuaniHealer: Dudepal  (undispellable raid leader aura)Healer: Killean    MT: ChuunksOT/DPS: Amulec   DPS: Mahonri   DPS: Kaittlynn   DPS: Fargol   DPS: Baraccus   DPS: Miramel or Krikor (you guys need to figure this one out :))Wednesday we lose Kaittlynn and gain Myrdinn or whoever DPS for our second half.Subs:OT/DPS - MyrdinnDPS    - NakeytaOT/DPS - LyghtningDPS    - Blastine/Deathrow  (only available every other Tuesday)DPS    - Benvolo

Krikor

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Krikor » July 26th, 2007, 7:15 am

Good day all, just wanted to let you guys know I will be out of town this weekend, well as of tonight actually, so i will not be online probably until Sunday. Good job last night everyone with the one shot of netherspite and I know you guys will get the prince down tonight and if you do Nightbane good luck and let me know how that goes. So hopefully there will be a replacement for me for tonights spot.

Drumble

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Drumble » July 26th, 2007, 7:50 am

Cool - thanks for the heads up!Ideally we should be done in two days anyways -- and we would have if we didn't have our Moroes extra hour, taking us past Curator (maybe Shade) on the first night.  As it stands, we might be a light on DPS (Miramel/Myrdinn/Hardwigg are all "maybes").Even though I'd like to get the Prince down (and Illhoof/Maiden) and some Nightbane attempts in, this might end up being an off night where we try to help support the Thurs. team and pick up later in the week ..Lets see where we stand when everyone gets on tonight.

Krikor

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Krikor » July 26th, 2007, 9:40 am

Sounds good, I might be back later on saturday afternoon but I know tonight and tomorrow is not good for me at all, I wanted to inform you guys ahead of time rather than you waiting on me right. This is the best way in my opinion that way everyone knows whats going on and if i am going or not.But if it turns out there is another night we can try this let me know on here I will keep checking on the forums. I know that little mishap with Moroes slowed us down, but on the bright side we got more loot from him too though as well.  But yeah like I siad I should be back later on saturday as far as I know. So good luck if you run tonight and talk to you guys soon.

Jon

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Jon » July 26th, 2007, 1:46 pm

Hi All, I (Myrdinn) have stuff going on tonight and won't be able to make it.  This Sunday is looking good for me though if we end up doing the last night then.  

Kaittlynn

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Kaittlynn » July 29th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Hey Guys!  I have most of this week off, usually I only have Tuesdays off.  I would like to try to continue with Tuesdays grp, but then go on with the rest of the week.  I usually never have any of the other nights off and am on vacation this week.  It would be awesome if I could go this week because I dont know when I will have a chance to finish the instance again.  :D  Thanks~

Kaittlynn

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Kaittlynn » July 29th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Hey Guys!  I have most of this week off, usually I only have Tuesdays off.  I would like to try to continue with Tuesdays grp, but then go on with the rest of the week.  I usually never have any of the other nights off and am on vacation this week.  It would be awesome if I could go this week because I dont know when I will have a chance to finish the instance again.  :D  Thanks~

Han

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Han » July 30th, 2007, 7:20 am

Kaittlynn, if we have too many people, you can take my spot this week.  Lets see how it works out tomorrow night.

Fargol

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Fargol » July 30th, 2007, 11:49 am

I won't be able to make wed night, so that'll be an open space also. It's my brother's 21st birthday, and he's coming here to celebrate it, so i'm obliged to go out and help with the "festivities" :-p

Jon

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Jon » July 30th, 2007, 1:30 pm

I can't make my usual Wednesday night this week, but I may try to check in with the '8PM' crew on Thursday in case there's an extra spot.  I won't be in town this weekend either.

Han

Raid Team "Tuesday"

Post by Han » August 1st, 2007, 7:17 am

Dan, are you planning on showing up tonight?  You can take my place since you didn't get to attend last night.  Or if you get home a little late, I can step out when you get in.