sethekk halls stealth run

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

Post by draven » June 29th, 2007, 9:56 pm

greetings.  so i've spent a chunk of time this evening stealthing sethekk halls for shoulderpads of assassination, and while the group i was in didn't have much success, we did figure out how to do it and what is required.  therefore if anyone else would be interested, i propose that we try to farm these, cause for me and prolly other rogues and feral druids they would be quite useful, and it's only about 10-15 minutes per run.one resto druid and one rogue are required, but otherwise we could prolly run with any other combination of rogues / druids.  the only tricky part is getting past darkweaver syth, but its easy enough if done properly.draven

Han

Post by Han » July 2nd, 2007, 8:51 am

I would love these shoulders, and would be happy to farm them with you.  You going to be around this coming weekend?  The 7th and 8th?  Otherwise some night this week after 8:30pm server is good too.-Scott

Fargol

Post by Fargol » July 2nd, 2007, 11:54 am

I could bring my druid for heals - but he's only 66 right now. I might be able to get him a level or two by the weekend. How high do you think you'd need to not be seen through stealth? I think 66 is probably a do-able level for a normal setthik if I'm only healing, but I'm mostly concerned about aggro if we''re stealthing through. What do you think?

Jon

Post by Jon » July 2nd, 2007, 11:59 am

I'm feral again and can go tank it.  Let me know when you all want to do it. 

draven

Post by draven » July 2nd, 2007, 2:59 pm

i'm busy all this week so i probably won't be on wow at all :(i should be good after this weekend though.as far as aggro issues, we had a 66 rogue with us for a few runs who did ok, but i'm not sure if he had master of deception or not.  70 anything shouldn't have trouble with aggro, and with 2 saps 66 druid should be fine as well if we're careful about it.if you guys give it a try before next week, the trick to getting past darkweaver syth is to have a rogue aggro and pull him to the side and evasion tank while everyone else stealths past.  then you can sprint out of the room and vanish after the short hallway on the other side to lose aggro.  can also just try to kill him, but we didn't have much luck with that.

Han

Post by Han » July 3rd, 2007, 7:49 am

What about 10 am server either saturday or sunday?  Next week I am out of town.

Krikor

Post by Krikor » July 5th, 2007, 3:26 pm

I can do the stealth run with ya guys if you want, I could use those shoulders too but it would be fun anyways. I can do anytime but saturday, and friday night, I will be on late friday though. Going to see Transformers with TJ and Tom who we all know from wow anyways.

draven

Post by draven » July 22nd, 2007, 8:15 pm

so i've returned to wowland again after an interesting two weeks in the real world if any one still wanted to try this...