RL Guild Costs

guild news, policies, and raid information
mahonri

RL Guild Costs

Post by mahonri » March 15th, 2009, 10:13 am

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Forged Alliance Guildies - It is the time of the year where we need to start renewing our RL costs of running the guild.  Historically the FA Occifers have taken care of the costs, but this year we are going to extend the invitation to all guild members to donate to the cause to keep the things we use running.  Costs per year, and renewal month, are as follows: 1.  WWS - $81 - renews in March - gives us priority loading, ad-free viewing, and holds all old reports 2.  Vent - $113 - renews in September 3.  Website - $192 - renews in September Right now the only 1 that has to be renewed is the WWS Account.  We would like to keep the Unlimited Account, as waiting for reports to load is horrible, and guildies like to view reports that are older than 2 weeks.  Any money that we collect will be saved and put toward the cost of the Vent and Website when it comes around.  How do I contribute you ask?  You can send money to the FADestromath PayPal Account!  The email to send money in PayPal is FADestromath@gmail.com.  Easy to do, so much we use!  Please help us with this to keep the guild running smooth.   TOTAL COLLECTED SO FAR = $20.00 March 15, 2009

Benvolo

RL Guild Costs

Post by Benvolo » March 15th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Every little bit helps.  You don't have to send $50 bucks, if you just want to send $5 or even just $1, it all adds up. 

OldGeezer

RL Guild Costs

Post by OldGeezer » March 15th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Yea, website and vent are good for the time being. THanks handsomo for setting up the pay pal.   Tim

WarmApplePie

RL Guild Costs

Post by WarmApplePie » March 16th, 2009, 8:12 am

Rathr and I will try and kick up on Friday, thats when she gets paid next.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

mahonri

RL Guild Costs

Post by mahonri » March 25th, 2009, 10:43 am

BUMP!!!!!! We are still only at the $20 that I put in there!  Do people just not want the WWS account?  I know that it gets used a ton, and will be sorely missed when it is gone soon.

WarmApplePie

RL Guild Costs

Post by WarmApplePie » March 25th, 2009, 1:20 pm

Last payday didn't work out for us, but we will pitch in. Hopefully on the 1st when I get paid. (But I'm also paying whitetadpole to work in my yard so I dont know how much extra money we'll have.)  
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

kurumi

RL Guild Costs

Post by kurumi » March 25th, 2009, 1:45 pm

The paypal link did not work for me. Did it work for anyone else?

mahonri

RL Guild Costs

Post by mahonri » March 25th, 2009, 1:53 pm

OH NOES!  I will fix it when the website will allow me to.  You can always go to paypal.com and send to FADestromath@gmail.com

Inori

RL Guild Costs

Post by Inori » March 25th, 2009, 7:06 pm

My records show payment was authorized on 3/17. I'll check with Paypal when I get home.

-HP

Inori

RL Guild Costs

Post by Inori » March 25th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Inori wrote
My records show payment was authorized on 3/17. I'll check with Paypal when I get home.

-HP
Status on Paypal shows unclaimed.  I think you need to log in and actually accept the payment before it will show up in your account balance. -HP

mahonri

RL Guild Costs

Post by mahonri » March 26th, 2009, 8:32 am

Forgetting to accept FTW! Currently at $125.97 THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED.  Any extra will be applied to the Vent account and/or Website account.

sxycoree

RL Guild Costs

Post by sxycoree » March 27th, 2009, 8:32 pm

I tried make a donation from Jason and I but the link, FADestromath PayPal Account did not work for me  So I fail.

Nagashi

RL Guild Costs

Post by Nagashi » March 29th, 2009, 8:47 am

Sent ya a little something something. Sticky this post so it stays on top so the info is available throughout the year and we have it to make random payments when needed like in August for Septembers costs.

WarmApplePie

RL Guild Costs

Post by WarmApplePie » April 1st, 2009, 10:22 am

Rathr and I kicked a little up to the skipper, be sure and accept!

mahonri

RL Guild Costs

Post by mahonri » April 1st, 2009, 11:23 am

Thank You to all that have contributed!  If you have not, but wish to, you can go to www.paypal.com and click the "Send Money" tab and then on the right send it to FADestromath@gmail.com.  Pretty easy.   Right now we are at $174.20. 

mahonri

RL Guild Costs

Post by mahonri » April 1st, 2009, 8:43 pm

The WWS account has been paid for, so we are once again rollin in style with the Unlimited account.  Thank you for all of your contributions, Benvolo and I will be in Vegas with the rest of your money if you need anything. There is currently $89.20 left in the PayPal account - so that money will be saved for the renewal of the website and Vent server.  I think that we need around $200 for those two accounts, so more donations before September would be appreciated.