Raid Night - Karazhan Attunement Chain

guild news, policies, and raid information
Jon

Post by Jon » March 6th, 2007, 3:32 pm

As Mike (Fargol) mentioned in a different thread, it would probably be a good idea for everyone to start the chain to get the key to the first 10 man instance: Karazhan  I believe you need to be 68 and it looks like the first instance you need to go into as part of the quest chain is Shadow labs. So I propose we make tomorrow's raid night a Shadow labs run for anybody who needs to do this.  I'm going to try to logon tonight and get the first few steps done and will be ready for that run tomorrow night if anyone is interested.  For those that can't make Wednesday's I imagine it'll be fairly easy to get a guild run to any of this instance throughout the weekend as well. Here's the quest chain: http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Master%27s_Key/In-Depth From thottbot: The Master's Key (Guide) This is the guide to the questline to get this key (your attunement to Karazhan) [Step 1] Arcane Disturbances (47,75) Alturus sends you on a quest with a [Violet Scrying Crystal] to take readings inside the Master's Cellar just nearby

Krikor

Post by Krikor » March 6th, 2007, 3:37 pm

I think the hardest part of this Chain so far is going to be the Black Morass where we have been in that instance and it is an 18 wave endurance fight, and after 5 waves is a boss fight, from my experience I have been through this a few times and only got to  the second boss, this is one hard instance.  But i know we can do it just need some hints and what is the best kind of group to have for this.

Hardwigg

Post by Hardwigg » March 6th, 2007, 6:37 pm

Ya.  Black Morass is damn tough.  Escarriot's made it through a couple times, however, so maybe he's got some advice for us.  Definitely don't wanna run that more than we have to.

Gathgor

Post by Gathgor » March 7th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Very helpful post for those of us who have only popped in to see Kharazhan, stubbed our toe on a stone, and fell down the stairs into the Master's Cellar!  I'll only be around for a brief amount of time tonight, but will join anyone that wants to go and work on the quest.  It takes a little finesse to do and helps when there are not tons of horde ganking you at the same time!!!  

Gathgor

Post by Gathgor » March 14th, 2007, 10:13 am

So Whazzup for tonight?

Jon

Post by Jon » March 14th, 2007, 11:42 am

I won't be able to logon until around 8:30 but count me in for some sort of run.  I can off-tank, off-heal, or do minor dps...who wouldn't want to group with a gimped druid!  I'm hoping that the Tempest run I tried earlier in the week was mainly problematic because I as exhausted, but I have a feeling with the druid nerf that I can't currently Main Tank or Main Heal any end game instance until I gather some serious new gear and/or respec...so mainly looking for drops tonight =)

OldGeezer

Post by OldGeezer » March 14th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Tonight is help a non-70 get to 70 so we can start running the 25 man raids. Hope to see you online!