using guild vent for premades

guild news, policies, and raid information
Deathrow

Post by Deathrow » March 10th, 2008, 4:00 pm

As alot of you know i am a pvp junkie.Sometimes i like to run premades myself,however since we need a vent i would like official permission to use our vent.I only run them during off raid times,so that shouldnt be a problem.I just wanted to have official permission before i started doing it more often
Blastine Deathrow Darkehn - Melting your face or healing it back on since Blackrock Depths

dudepal

Post by dudepal » March 10th, 2008, 4:39 pm

Well, I don't speak for everyone, but it's fine by me, especially if you can get onto the forum and post what times you think you'll be doing them to give more guildies a chance to get in  on the action.

Drumble

Post by Drumble » March 10th, 2008, 5:25 pm

Well inviting anonymous folks to vent has the potential for being disruptive ... I would hope that we have more people with the vent master passwords just in case we get some bad seeds.  As it stands -- I think it's only Tim and Hanh?

Jon

Post by Jon » March 11th, 2008, 1:16 am

sounds great Scott, looking forward to some FA pvp action

draven

Post by draven » March 11th, 2008, 10:16 am

i think it'd be fine as long as enough people had the ability to boot people if / when necessary, and i get to gankmorehorde :)

OldGeezer

Post by OldGeezer » March 11th, 2008, 5:45 pm

Yep. Its fine. Go for it. I've not heard of any abuse on the server yet and if we ever do, we'll address it. Have a good time.

Deathrow

Post by Deathrow » March 12th, 2008, 12:09 pm

Ok heres an idea.How about creating a channel that will be used for bgpremades and assigning it a different password.Or if there is some way you can allow me to use or make a channel with its own password i think any that know me will vouch for my responsibility in having this.I want to find a way that will address any concerns and issues. I always ask in guild before i start asking in general chat for premades.all i ask is that people try.If i can help out let me know
Blastine Deathrow Darkehn - Melting your face or healing it back on since Blackrock Depths