Sintrik

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Sintrik

Sintrik

Post by Sintrik » November 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm

Name (first name only): Michael
Character Name: Krofte (Soon to be Sintrik on Proudmoore, waiting on transfer)
Realm: Stormrage, waiting on transfer
Class: Shaman
Level: 60
Main Spec: Restoration
Off Spec(s): Elemental

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? Three
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... age/krofte

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. From Vanilla to Mythic Arch I ran CE guild that ranked around 45-145. Now returning for Shadowlands.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? We disbanded

How did you find our guild? WoWProgress

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Right now Crit > Vers

What consumables do you use during raids? Top end consumables for farm and progression.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? DBM, Weakauras, GTFO, Elvui, Shadow and Light, Vuhdo, Angry Assignments, Raider.Io, Astral Keys, Details, Bagnon

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I’m 34. I live in a town in NW Colorado that has more animals than people. I love goofy jokes and pushing the line a bit when I get to know people. I love talking, to a point where I have to tone back. I like pushing keys, pvp, and pretty much anything WoW but when I’m not “outside” I do have a massive library on PSN/Steam so I do like single player and even console games, I know the travesty. Along with so many other nerd cultures like Sci-Fi, Anime, a million fandoms, etc. I lead and pushed myself to be one of the best Shaman for a decade so whomever puts the time in for me will definitely benefit with loyalty and a great asset. I will follow you guys wherever you lead me without complaint and accept any feedback but not only accept it but adapt to it, analyze it, take it to heart and improve as a player and a raider.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? Seems pretty detailed so far, nothing of note that I can think of.

draven

Re: Sintrik

Post by draven » November 30th, 2020, 10:55 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me at the moment given that we're only a week into the expansion.
Sintrik wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Main Spec: Restoration
Off Spec(s): Elemental
with the disclaimer that our raid roster is still a work in progress and we are still try to determine what people want to play in shadowlands, out of curiosity would you be ok dpsing if we end up a sufficient number of healers or would you prefer to be a full time healer?
Sintrik wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? Three
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. From Vanilla to Mythic Arch I ran CE guild that ranked around 45-145. Now returning for Shadowlands.
we are in the process of determining how much effort we want to put into mythic progression in shadowlands but suffice it to say it is unlikely that we will push for cutting edge. since legion we have mostly been content with aotc and played around with mythic when there was sufficient time and interest.

anywho, if you are still interested please track someone down online after your transfer is complete. the easiest way of doing so is probably through our Forged Alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

Cintrik

Re: Sintrik

Post by Cintrik » December 5th, 2020, 7:45 am

Sorry just saw the response, I am now on Proudmoore under Cintrik. I am only interested in core healing not swing or dps just being transparent. Also as far as CE, I’m looking for a more laid back return so I definitely don’t see that being an issue. Feel free to contact me, I understand if you’ve filled core healing spots this close to raid.

Disc: Cintrik#8757
Bnet: Syntric#11866