Post by imHi2u » August 9th, 2019, 8:01 am

Name (first name only): Chris
Character Name: Imthebigd
Realm: Proudmoore
Class: Shaman
Level: 120
Main Spec: Enhance
Off Spec(s): Elemental

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying : Yes
- Raiding and Rosters : Yes

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?

2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /imthebigd
Just hit 120 on the alliance side for the first time. But gearing is easy

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.

Top10 US guild with Voodoo during WOTLK, Server First on Ulduar on Frostwolf Server (was GM of the guild), cleared all content until WoD where I took a break due to the game being very stale. Raided Uldir for a bit. Cleared Heroic, did the first 4 bosses in mythic.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Guild fell apart due to the GM losing interest in the game.

How did you find our guild? Trade Chat

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? I Sim my character and look for the best possible enchant/gemm setting for my class/spec.

What consumables do you use during raids? Pre-pots, flasks and food buffs.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? altered version of Bigwig along with a tweaked version of DBM and GTFO.

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I consider myself a pretty high tier raider that's looking for a chill more relaxed guild that doesn't spartan push their raiders to down mythic server first. Been there and done that and at the age with a job that wont allow me to re experience that again. I do come as a package deal with at least 2 others, possibly 2 more. The classes are: Resto Druid, Havoc DH, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? It seems to cover the basics. I think you guys are good.

draven

Re: ImthebigD - Shaman +3

Post by draven » August 9th, 2019, 9:02 am

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me aside from lacking gear but we should be able to help out with that.
imHi2u wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 8:01 am
Is there anything else you want to tell us? I consider myself a pretty high tier raider that's looking for a chill more relaxed guild that doesn't spartan push their raiders to down mythic server first. Been there and done that and at the age with a job that wont allow me to re experience that again. I do come as a package deal with at least 2 others, possibly 2 more. The classes are: Resto Druid, Havoc DH, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in game.
so that you know what you're getting yourself into, you should be aware that we have a mix of people and skill levels, some of us used to push heroic (before mythic was a thing) / mythic content and some of us have are pretty casual, but few of us have the time or interest in trying to push mythic progression these days so our primary goal is to have fun and get aotc each tier. we should have room for all of you, although our healer attendance tends to be highly variable so if the resto druid has a dps offspec that would be ideal.

anywho, if you're still interest the easiest way to track us down is in our forged alliance community. more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598