Realm: Proudmore
Class: Druid
Level: 120
Main Spec: Resto ilvl 424
Off Spec(s):Balance ilvl 420

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? 1,2 & 3.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ore/Cercah

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. I have AOTC for BODA

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Transferred servers

How did you find our guild? Daughter ( Belrythe.)

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Main spec Int, Mast, Crit

What consumables do you use during raids? Intellect flask, food, for mast in main spec, haste in offspec. runes.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? Healbot, Skada showing both dps charts and healing. RaiderIO,

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I am out of town Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Babysitting with no access to computer.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? None I'm aware of.

draven

Re: App

Post by draven » August 8th, 2019, 5:45 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! aside from missing a couple enchants everything looks good to me.
Cercah wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 4:07 pm
Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? 1,2 & 3.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:
as i mentioned in belrythe's app it is unlikely that we will push for mythic progression, our goal is generally to get aotc every tier and play around in mythic if there is enough interest, generally after it is available cross-realm.
Cercah wrote:
What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? Healbot, Skada showing both dps charts and healing. RaiderIO,
i assume you also use dbm or bigwigs?
Cercah wrote:
Is there anything else you want to tell us? I am out of town Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Babysitting with no access to computer.
no worries, this is less than ideal but it should be fine. our healer attendance is highly variable these days so if you are willing to dps on occasion that will be helpful.

anywho, since you are already in the guild thanks for taking the time to fill out an app, and welcome :)