Application: Blueberryzz

Post by Blueberryz » July 16th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Name (first name only): Leigh
Character Name: Blueberryzz
Realm: Proudmoore
Class: Druid
Level: 120
Main Spec: Restoration
Off Spec(s): Balance (Don't honestly invest in it, mainly for dailies)

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Raiding and Rosters

Yes to both

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals?
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... lueberryzz

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, over the years I have raided consistently on and off during this time. Most expansions I try to involve myself in raiding as much as possible, sometimes more heavily than others. This expansion I have achieved Uldir Mythic 7/8 and before I took a break BoD Mythic 6/9

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I took a break due to personal reasons. I was previously Horde on Tichondrious and decided to come back and have a change of scene.

How did you find our guild? WoW Forums

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Int>Haste>Crit>Mast - although all our secondaries are strong

What consumables do you use during raids? Food/Flask/Potion of Replenishment

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? DBM, WeakAuras 2, Healer Stat Weights, Recount

Is there anything else you want to tell us? Even though I have some higher end game experience, at this time I am honestly not looking to progress in a heavy nature like I previously have. I am looking for more friendly/social/laid back environment where I can progress with a bunch of cool people and have fun and make new friends! I feel like this might be the place for me. :)

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? This process was simple enough to for me to follow. Thank you for the opportunity.

draven

Re: Application: Blueberryzz

Post by draven » July 16th, 2019, 6:22 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me.
Blueberryz wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 4:24 pm
Is there anything else you want to tell us? Even though I have some higher end game experience, at this time I am honestly not looking to progress in a heavy nature like I previously have. I am looking for more friendly/social/laid back environment where I can progress with a bunch of cool people and have fun and make new friends! I feel like this might be the place for me. :)
be warned that while we have a pretty solid core and most of us have raided mythic equivalent content at some point, we are occasionally prone to random bouts of frustration induced by stupidity (generally on my part) and / or shenanigans (standing in fire) that those more accustomed to higher level progression sometimes have trouble dealing with. we also frequently rely on pugs these days which can be an adventure. but other than those minor details we do our best to have fun and kill internet dragons.

anywho, if i've not yet scared you away you should be able to track us down in our forged alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

i also added you to our raid events for tonight and thursday in case you are interested in joining us to see what you're getting yourself into :)

Blueberryz

Re: Application: Blueberryzz

Post by Blueberryz » July 16th, 2019, 6:35 pm

draven wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 6:22 pm
greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me.
Blueberryz wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 4:24 pm
be warned that while we have a pretty solid core and most of us have raided mythic equivalent content at some point, we are occasionally prone to random bouts of frustration induced by stupidity (generally on my part) and / or shenanigans (standing in fire) that those more accustomed to higher level progression sometimes have trouble dealing with. we also frequently rely on pugs these days which can be an adventure. but other than those minor details we do our best to have fun and kill internet dragons.

anywho, if i've not yet scared you away you should be able to track us down in our forged alliance community, more info on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

i also added you to our raid events for tonight and thursday in case you are interested in joining us to see what you're getting yourself into :)
Honestly, it would be a nice change of pace opposed to the high amounts of pressure from raiding in a heavy focused mythic progression guild. I already added myself into the community and I would love to tag along this evening! Thank you! :D