legion raiding / september raid absences

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

legion raiding / september raid absences

Post by draven » August 5th, 2018, 8:22 pm

greetings! it is probably safe to assume that we are done raiding for legion. unless there is something in particular anyone wants to do we'll resume raiding fun times with uldir, which should be available 9/4.

however, i will likely be mia from 9/10 potentially until the end of september, which is less than ideal. it would be helpful if someone could fill in as raid leader, otherwise we may end up starting the expansion a month behind raiding-wise. if you would like to volunteer, or if you have any questions, please let me know.

draven

Re: legion raiding / september raid absences

Post by draven » August 30th, 2018, 6:58 am

greetings! there is a community event on the calendar for uldir on tuesday 9/4. i suspect we will not have enough sufficiently geared people to make much progress, if any, but we'll see what we have. if you are interested please sign up, i'm guessing your ilvl should be 330+. i'll get around to updating the raider requirements eventually, but it would be useful to see how things are in uldir. i should add a disclaimer that i may not be able to make the raid, and a friendly reminder that i am going to be mia for a couple weeks starting on 9/10.

also, in order to sign up i'm assuming you need to be part of the forged alliance united community, more information on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

if you have any questions please let me know. thanks!

Knot

Post by Knot » September 4th, 2018, 8:09 am

If we don't have enough people to run Uldir, perhaps we could runs some mythics instead.

draven

Post by draven » September 10th, 2018, 8:42 am

greetings! as previously mentioned i will be mostly mia for the next couple weeks. for those that may be curious, i'll be on a cross country road trip so i may be able to check in at times, but i don't expect to have any sort of consistent internet connection.

i created raid events on 9/25 and 10/2. i don't know if i'll be able to make it on the 25th but i should be able to make the 2nd. my apologies for the delay in getting back to raiding, hopefully it doesn't set us back too far long term. if you have any questions, please let me know.

draven

Post by draven » September 22nd, 2018, 8:29 am

greetings! it is looking probable that i will be able to make the raid on tuesday, i'll post another update before then if that is not the case. with any luck i'll still remember how to play.