Application for Totalyhots

Post by Greasy01 » June 4th, 2018, 8:40 pm

Name (first name only):
Character Name: Totalyhots
Realm: proudmore
Class: druid
Level: 110
Main Spec: resto
Off Spec(s): resto. then probably boomchicken. but mostly resto.

Have you read and understand the following posts? yup!
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? I choose 3!
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... totalyhots

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
started raiding in TBC, with kara. raided casually all the way through cata when i took a break from raiding untill Wod. Raided heroic/early mythic in HFC and BRF and really enjoyed it. Raided hardcore mythic progress in Emerald nightmare on a shadow priest. I both missed healing on my druid and burned myself out of the game for over a year due to the amount of time i put in while raiding high end mythic. hoping to get back to my neiche (healing) and a slightly more casual mythic progress (without the eye gauging this time).

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?

burnout, guild transfered to horde shortly after nighthold.

How did you find our guild?

wow forums dog.

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?

i mean, enchant and gem, obvi. im just getting back into the swing of things here, but iirc haste and mastery are still my go to's on resto; ill have to do some parcing and googling to figure out what i need most but ive done this sort of thing before.

What consumables do you use during raids?

food, pot (mana for progress, dps for farm) and flask. depends on whats best at the moment, but haste/mastery is the usual go to, depending on my current stat weighting. as for mana, prefer the sleepy time mana pots, as theres normally time to use them in mythic bosses and the additional mana is a real life saver on progress.

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use? used to do dbm, but i actually really like how Big wigs looks so im going with that at the moment

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
currently unemployed, so my schedule might be a bit weird while i find a new job. it shouldn't cause an issue long term, however.

besides that, my druids gear is sort of.. well garbage. pugging raids and higher m+ is so much of a chore that it really bums me out trying to gear up, and without a guild to be a part of, the whole process feels pointless.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
all in all not too bad.

draven

Re: Application for Totalyhots

Post by draven » June 6th, 2018, 12:00 am

greetings, thanks for the app! aside from your gear, everything looks pretty good.
Greasy01 wrote:
June 4th, 2018, 8:40 pm
Name (first name only):
something's not quite right here...
Greasy01 wrote:
Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? I choose 3!
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:
we've mostly just been farming heroic as of late since we are generally short on people for mythic, but we try to at least check out mythic when we have enough people.
Greasy01 wrote:
besides that, my druids gear is sort of.. well garbage. pugging raids and higher m+ is so much of a chore that it really bums me out trying to gear up, and without a guild to be a part of, the whole process feels pointless.
obviously you are not sufficiently geared for antorus and since bfa is almost upon us it may not be worth the effort to fix that. it's up to you, but if you want you can just hang out until bfa when everyone's gear magically becomes worthless and the cycle starts again.

Greasy01

Post by Greasy01 » June 7th, 2018, 6:32 pm

uh, oops.

im not morgan years old, but i am 26, so i should be okay there.

and as to my gear and the status of your raids; thats totally fine, i just need a group of people to play with a bit casually and to enter BFA with.

my battle tag is GreasyO1#1170, feel free to add me. (the O is the letter not the number i think)

draven

Post by draven » June 8th, 2018, 7:33 am

sounds good. i added you, but your best bet for tracking someone down online is during raid times (8-11ish pm tuesday / thursday).