Name (first name only): Colby
Character Name: Capote
Realm: Destromath
Class: Warrior
Level: 100
Main Spec: Fury
Off Spec: Arms
Trade skills: Blacksmith and Mining

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying: Yes
- Ranks: Yes
- About Us: Yes

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.

2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ote/simple

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I remember the nostalgic glory days of vanilla WoW where I did some, but I was also young. Now that I consider myself mature, I' m itching to experience raiding on a consistent basis.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
I was invited during a RBG. It's focused on battleground PvP. Nothing wrong with them, helpful at times for group quests. I am just more interested in PvE.

How did you find out about our guild?
Trade Channel

Does anyone in our guild know you?
Don't think so

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
Warrior is my main. Have various alts at various levels.

What are your play times?
Whenever I get the chance. Currently, I have more time on my hands. I'm on quite a bit now, gearing and improving my character.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
All of them. Probably half the time on Friday's though.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Yes, not a problem.

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
Icy Veins, Top players

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Yes, improving daily.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Draenic strength
- Well Fed: Stack critical strike or mastery
- Potion: Draenic strength

Warriors primary stat is strength and those flasks/elixirs/potions are the most important.

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Critical strike and strength

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
I'm looking forward to every raid encounter I'm able to participate/contribute. I want to enjoy my time spent playing this game while having the WoW raid experience.

What boss mod(s) do you use?
Deadly Boss Mod

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
MMOchampion and YouTube

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I was younger when I first started playing this game and I'm looking for raiding experience on a consistent basis. After researching your guild you all seem pretty down to earth and I like how you portray yourselves. I would like to enjoy my time spent playing this game on a consistent, mature, raid environment.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Not really. Maybe if blizz had an in game app to make things easier for guilds that would be convenient. If someone spends the time to fill out an application like this it tells me that person is serious about what they want to accomplish.

draven

Re: Capote

Post by draven » June 29th, 2015, 1:44 am

greetings, thanks for the app! my typical disclaimer to youngins these days (or anyone for that matter) is that we expect our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner, but this:
Capote wrote: Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
If someone spends the time to fill out an application like this it tells me that person is serious about what they want to accomplish.
tells me that is unlikely to be an issue because very few people seem to realize this.
Capote wrote: Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Yes, improving daily.
unfortunately this is not actually the case, but otherwise everything looks good. your gear isn't sufficient for hellfire citadel raids at the moment, but we can get you an invite as a member for now and once you've had a chance to gear up a bit you can request a promotion.

anywho, track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)