raider rank 6/23/2014

rank information and character reviews / questions
draven

raider rank 6/23/2014

Post by draven » June 23rd, 2014, 10:40 pm

greetings! this thread is for the raider rank event each week in order to list the issues that i've found for those that do not pass inspection. i am generally picky about these things since i want people to get into the habit of always having their gear in order. please do not sign up for the raider event if your character obviously does not meet the requirements, as you're just wasting my time. if you repeatedly sign up without fixing issues i've already listed, i will not be pleased. if you have any questions feel free to reply here.

flokie:
either pvp gear, or cloak / gloves / boots / weapon enchants, belt buckle

jodandania:
pvp gear? otherwise based on ask mr. robot things seem a bit off

kylath:
i recommend ditching about 4k spirit and gearing for the 37.52% haste breakpoint, but otherwise everything looks good

sohungry:
a bit over the hit and expertise caps and that's about all i know about warriors, so i guess everything else looks good

toomuchwhatever:
denied for abusing privileges of the rank

Jesse50James

Re: raider rank 6/23/2014

Post by Jesse50James » June 23rd, 2014, 11:41 pm

coulda at least put my name. and let me know what i did. sorry but jeez man. disrespectful

draven

Re: raider rank 6/23/2014

Post by draven » June 23rd, 2014, 11:56 pm

Jesse50James wrote:coulda at least put my name. and let me know what i did. sorry but jeez man. disrespectful
your name keeps changing. 24 agility flasks removed from the guild bank in 6 days with at most one forged alliance raid participation. had you read the ranks post like you were supposed to, you would be aware that such things are not tolerated. i asked you about it in guild chat and you ignored me, which is when i initially demoted you. good luck to you in your future wow adventures.