firelands staff runs

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

firelands staff runs

Post by draven » December 2nd, 2011, 8:38 am

since we still have two pretty orange things to make, i was thinking of making friday's firelands night and seeing if we can finish off benvolo's and mahatma's staves. this would be open to anyone in appropriate gear, and depending on the group we should be able to get 4/7h. we can also try to finish up achieves.

Aezelkvalae

Re: firelands staff runs

Post by Aezelkvalae » December 2nd, 2011, 9:43 am

Benvolo

Post by Benvolo » December 2nd, 2011, 10:09 am

I approve of this message.

drp

Post by drp » December 2nd, 2011, 10:24 am

I guess that just leaves the question of whose do we build first? :P

Daghi

Post by Daghi » December 2nd, 2011, 11:29 am

Gotta make my mind up, which staff do I maaaaaaaake. Happy Friday!

Inori

Post by Inori » December 2nd, 2011, 11:51 am

I'm a big fan of making everyone suffer, so we should just alternate who gets to siphon and push out both toons the same number of weeks.

That, or have you /roll each time.

Or better yet, make it the first person to target the corpse and spam the siphon macro.

Would a mage or shaman win a duel? Oooh, better yet, we should do a wargame and have Jim's raid duel Jeff's raid - 10v10 PvP with an obscene number of people in PvE gear. So many ways to make this more dramatic, kek.

-HP

drp

Post by drp » December 2nd, 2011, 12:02 pm

Inori wrote:I'm a big fan of making everyone suffer, so we should just alternate who gets to siphon and push out both toons the same number of weeks.

Or better yet, make it the first person to target the corpse and spam the siphon macro.

Would a mage or shaman win a duel? Oooh, better yet, we should do a wargame and have Jim's raid duel Jeff's raid - 10v10 PvP with an obscene number of people in PvE gear. So many ways to make this more dramatic, kek.

-HP
I like the wargame but jason is on our team and I get to use mypvp gear !! we could have a duel outside of SW also

Shaklin

Post by Shaklin » December 2nd, 2011, 2:27 pm

Inori wrote:I'm a big fan of making everyone suffer, so we should just alternate who gets to siphon and push out both toons the same number of weeks.
I can see someone doesn't want the pet.
Get out your roll hacks.
Benvolo would win this option hands down as Mahatma needs to be reminded after each kill.

-HP
How would you pull off the two raids dueling each other?

WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » December 2nd, 2011, 3:15 pm

Gurubashi Arena!
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

galann

Post by galann » December 6th, 2011, 7:51 pm

I'm down for this, as long as i get my cinders, which would be before any of them finishes their staves lol
Yea, I 3D printed that once...