Want ya'll to know...

guild news, policies, and raid information
buckthis

Want ya'll to know...

Post by buckthis » August 22nd, 2007, 5:27 pm

Hey! This is an effort to let you guys know what is goin' on with me. My buddy mike (escarriott) has invited me to go mess around with his raid guild for awhile. It is an opportunity for me to experience a new aspect of the game. I have enjoyed my time with tauren tippers and thus with forged alliance. I hope to be invited back in the near future. I really like playing with my friends here. So I hope everyone is cool with this. I just want to make that clear. So lib will be back again soon hopefully. Good luck ya'll and don't be strangers... Oh, I will be continuing to level my alts orcfugger and xsqueezeme and will be keeping them here with FA so it isn't like I am ditching. I just want to gear up my main for awhile.. Buck (Liberache)

Mahnalor

Want ya'll to know...

Post by Mahnalor » August 22nd, 2007, 8:21 pm

We'll miss you Buck! Good Luck!

Jon

Want ya'll to know...

Post by Jon » August 22nd, 2007, 8:28 pm

Hey Buck, sorry to see you go.  I'll look for you  in-game through Friends list.  Also all I wanted to let you all know I'm going to take a break from the guild, but will be on playing some still.  I've been trying to play a little less but am finding myself spending more time on the forums than raiding these days =)  I may hit you all up in a little while for an invite back at some point.  But just want figure out how much I want to play, and whether to get back into raiding and looking at end game content.  Take care, talk to you all later.

Krikor

Want ya'll to know...

Post by Krikor » August 23rd, 2007, 7:35 am

Hey Buck good luck with Requiem they are good people and why not go experience new things out. It is always fun, you know you are always welcome back into FA. I will add ya to friends list and talk to you in game, let us know how things are going every now and then and don't be a stranger. Also Jon sorry to see ya leave the guild but I will add you as well to my friends list and we can chat in game take care both of ya.