Main Spec: Fury
Off Spec: Prot
Trade skills: Mining/Blacksmithing
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvE/Fury

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank? Yes

What is your raid experience? 10&25 Vault, 10&25 OS, 10&25 Nax, 10 EoE, some 10 Ulduar

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Shadowmelded Moonkins... enough said lol
(Copy/paste Pixii's answer)

Does anyone in our guild know you? Pixii

How did you find out about our guild? Pixii

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 1 somewhat active alt(lvl75 pally) but this is my main, and I dont spend much time on my pally.

What are your play times? I play most evenings.

What of our raid times would you be able to make? Any that you have room for me in.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yes

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Endless Rage for AP
- Well Fed: Mega Mammoth for AP
- Potion: Runic healing potions for health

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? My special hit cap is 165 with my talents, but more doesnt hury, for rage generation, and white damage.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Heigan the unclean, because It wakes me up a bit in a long naxx run. I look forward to seeing more of ulduar

What boss mod do you use? Deadly boss mod

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? wowwiki.com

Anything you want to tell us? I taught pixii how to play, so even though I'm bad at my class, that should count as something. hehe.

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Kooshdaka

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? I dont think so...but I may think of something later

Benvolo

Kooshdaka Guild App

Post by Benvolo » June 24th, 2009, 3:22 am

Everything seems alright, idk anything about warriors though. Your gear is all enchanted, idk about some of your gems, but again i'll leave that up to the pros. Pixii is cool, so I guess that makes you cool too.

Im cool with this app if Daghi and or Dustin are.

Andy

Daghi

Kooshdaka Guild App

Post by Daghi » June 24th, 2009, 8:33 am

Yar, looks good to me. Will probably be our last warrior recruit. Talk to one of us in game. Daghi/Darkarthas, Benvolo, Thandrenn.