Name: Peter
IRL Age: 20
Character Name: Apate
Class:Rogue
Level:80
Main Spec: Mutilate Assassination PvE
Off Spec: Mutilate PvP
Trade skills: Herbalism/Alchemy 450
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvE focused but I enjoy pvping in my free time.

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank?
Yes
What is your raid experience?
I've done pretty much everything except ulduar so far... nax 10 and 25, OS 10 and 25 etc
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Well I originally joined my current guild because a friend within it lead me to believe that they raided consistently but over the past few weeks that has proven not to be the case.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Arnold

How did you find out about our guild? Arnold

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have a few alts that I don't play on much, mainly used for space and professions.

What are your play times? Mostly sunday-thursday afternoons and evenings though often on the weekends as well.

What of our raid times would you be able to make? Since you raid predominantly Tuesday through Thursday I will be able to make the raids.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? No problem.

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yes

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Flask of Endless Rage along with most other types of flask that I carry on my person being an alchemist.
- Well Fed: Blackened dragonfin
- Potion: Potion of speed and runic healing potions

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 315 to be poison hit capped with a draenei in the raid I think.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I enjoy the dance in naxx on Heigan. I'm looking forward to Ulduar's first encounter because I'm told we use siege vehicles.

What boss mod do you use? DBM

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Elitistjerks and Bosskillers

Anything you want to tell us? Nope

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... th&n=Apate

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? Nope

Daghi

Apate raider app

Post by Daghi » June 23rd, 2009, 11:15 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams says:

Your app looks decent but something stood out. I'm not sure what gear of yours is showing up on armory but your shoulders, chest, bracers, offhand and boots don't have any enchants :( If you enchant those and can take direction well in raids and can do what you're told it should work out well for everyone. Talk to myself Daghi/Darkarthas or Benvolo in game.