Main Spec:    Protection
Off Spec:    Holy
Trade skills:   Mining/Engineering
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?    PVE for both

Have you read and understand the following posts?      Yes
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Trial Raider rank? Yes

What is your raid experience? Most of my raid experience has been in BC.  I have done some naxx 10/25.... as stated in my other app, I moved to this server and left my old guild...raiding in pugs is not my favorite thing to do, so I have not had much raiding exp in WotLK

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I left Ohana, which was a family style guild on Zul'Jin, to come to this server to play wiht RL friends.  I was in their guild, BAD MANNER, but they disbanded that guild and joined with some heavy duty raiding guild that I don't have time to play with, or hte desire really.  I enjoy a more laid back playing experience as opposed to people yelling at one another over silly things.

Does anyone in our guild know you? No.  I did do a heroic with Ipall which is what brought me to this point.

How did you find out about our guild? Ipall

How many alts do you have and is this your main? 1 alt on this server and my DK is on Zul'Jin, but that is just to stay in contact with Ohana

What are your play times? Mostly at night.  My schedule for work changes weekly, but I am on mostly between 7 and 12 server time.

What of our raid times would you be able to make? As many as I can

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? I have no problem sitting out anytime I needed to.  There are tons of things to do in WOW other than raid

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Only the best for Kateis...

Raiders are expected to bring consumables to raids. In the following categories what consumable would you bring and why?
Obv it depends on whether I'm tanking or healing... - Flask/Elixirs:    Flask of stoneblood(tank)/Flask of Frostwyrm(heal)
- Well Fed:    Dragonfin Filet/Imperial Manta steak
- Potion:    Indestructable potion

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 263 hit rating...I believe its 446 to cap for spell

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Again...not much experience in WotLK

What boss mod do you use? DBM

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? ElitistJerks, wowwiki, and I bought the silly book which was half off when I bought WotLK...

Anything you want to tell us? Just looking for a good place to play.  Just want a more mature friendly easy going environment.  Doing dailies alone and pugging heroics is getting old

Link your armory profile. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Kateis

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? Already said it in the other app...

Daghi

Raider App for Kateis

Post by Daghi » May 7th, 2009, 1:14 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams says I suggest adding tankspot to your websites, has really helped me understand some of the fights in ulduar. I see you already got invited, which is good. You logged out in your healing gear/spec so I can only judge on that but I suggest trying to get in on some 10 man groups if you can to fill in some of those blues. IMO we should have a new policy where new raiders get invites to raids and we look at the wws afterwards for like a week and see how they do and then make a decision on if they stay raider or not. There have been people w/ great gear who show up and are a major dissapointment, then there's people like Namas who didn't have the gear or experience, but learned extremely quickly and performs very well in raids. My guess is we'll end up doing something like this anyway as we try to fill ulduar 25.