Buffytyler lvl 74 Arcane / Fire Mage

Post by bamajr » April 13th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Name: Mitchell
IRL Age: 33
Character Name: Buffytyler
Class: Mage
Level:  74
Trade skills: Tailoring / Enchanting

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Forged Alliance Guidelines and Policy
- Ranking System
- Read This Before Applying Yes I have read and understand the above post.

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Recruit rank? Yes I do understand the rank I will be given.

Do you understand that you SHOULD NOT expect to be invited to raids and will ONLY be invited to raids if no other characters Raider Alt or higher are able to fill those spots?  Yes I do understand.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I was in Covent of Destruction before transferring off of Destromath. I have just currently came back and was invited to come back but turned it down for now to look into different guilds.

How did you find our guild? I have gamed with Arnold for as long as I can remember on World of Warcraft. He is the one that has talked to me about joining Forged Alliance.

Who in the guild do you know? The one that I know the best is Arnold and his alts.

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have Breeann lvl 70 Holy priest, Brookebanx lvl 70 fury warrior, Bamajr lvl 74 deathknight, Amitha lvl 48 hunter. Buffytyler is the toon I have had the longest but I do not really call her a main because just depending on my mood is who I will play but she is the oldest of my toons.

Anything I missed or you want to tell us? I do enjoy hanging out with friendly ppl that have a sense of humor. I work for a security company and I am the Supervisor of Operations therefore I am on call 24 hours a day. This is one of the reasons that I did not apply as a raider.

thandrenn

Post by thandrenn » April 14th, 2009, 1:26 am

Looks good. Get ahold of me or another Officer in game. Refer them to this post. 

Daghi

Post by Daghi » April 14th, 2009, 11:25 am

non-raider template in action! woot. also welcome.

Nagashi

Post by Nagashi » April 14th, 2009, 3:39 pm

sometimes I get this pain in my groin so I take cod liver oil and lemon juice.