Post by Drumble » March 15th, 2009, 6:11 pm

Name:      Mason
IRL Age:   Old
Character Name:   Chuunks
Level:   80
Spec:    Fury
Trade skills:   BS / Eng.
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?   Fury
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?  Yes, I wrote it.

What is your raid experience?
Vanilla:   Mage class leader for severely hardcore horde guild, lots of server firsts.
BC:          MT of T6 guild, many server lasts
WotLK:   10/25 Naxx   10 Maly/OS/Arch

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Severe burnoutage.
Does anyone in our guild know you?
Yes, though I think some would deny that fact if questioned by people in authority. How many alts do you have and is this your main?
Alt list is full -- 8 > 60's   3 > 70's

What are your play times?
Virtually daily 5:30 server to 11server What of our raid times would you be able to make?
If they're the same (as when I listed them) -- then yes Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
If I volunteer - yes, if I'm asked to - probably no.  Honest answer.  Sorry. :(  I'd be bummed if I was on time and prepared and signed up and someone else took my spot because they had X more dps.   Now, given a situation where there are too many invites, I would most definately analyze who needed what and whether or not it was my turn to sit out.   I'd like to think I'm fair ... Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?
Yes. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?
Flask of Endless Rage,  Party Grenades, Crasyhin' Thrashin Robot, Noggenfogger Elixir, Savory Deviate Delight and enough alcohol to make us forget what we were intending on raiding. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?
At the moment, the food of choice is Spiced Wyrm Burger (+40 crit/+40 stam) --- though I will go with a few other now that they all provide +40 stamina. What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?
8% is what I read to never miss yellow attacks ... I like a little more. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Vanilla:   Ragnaros -- was pretty intense to fight for the server first (even though we lost), the Sons of Flame were rough - first fight I ever had to respec for.
BC:    Anything that we had screwed up and pulled through.  That's the lovely dance, you learn how a battle is supposed to go -- and a capable raid group learns how to deal with it when things don't go as planned.   Anticipate A B C -- but be able to handle A R Q B P C.
WotlK:     I like ... ummmmm m... Heigan?   I guess I like fights where we all participate, some fights allow people to sit back and click 1 1 1 3 2 1 1 1 3 2 1 1 1 3 2.
I am most looking jforward to ANY fight in Ulduar. What boss mod do you use?
DBM  (Dave Bathews Mand) What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? 
Tankspot / MMO Champion / Wowhead Anything you want to tell us?
If I were to come back, I would like to avoid any sort of management/officer stuff.  When I was previously a member, I was emotionally vested and I don't want to play like "that guy" anymore.   I want to kick Mr. Boss butt, and that's pretty much the extent of it.
Link your armory profile ---LINK Anything I missed or you want to tell us?
I wrote this application, you should accept me before April 1st or I have a pretty good prank to pull. :)

sxycoree

Chuunks - 80 warrior

Post by sxycoree » March 15th, 2009, 6:16 pm

I just want to say I'm so excited you and Quani are coming back...if of course you are invited back....I definetly think you guys should be :D

Kaittlynn

Chuunks - 80 warrior

Post by Kaittlynn » March 15th, 2009, 6:29 pm

Kaittlynn (subbing in for Daghi) Crusher of Dreams...

Yeah, um same here. I really can't crush dreams here either. Dang, I saw new apps and thought I was going to get a chance rip someone appart. I have been practicing! Well, trying to practice, but we don't get very many applications. Find an Occifer in game and we can have a chat about you coming back into the guild. Be afraid, be very afraid!

OldGeezer

Chuunks - 80 warrior

Post by OldGeezer » March 15th, 2009, 9:16 pm

My 3 year old has approved this application. "Go Chuunks!"

Kaittlynn

Chuunks - 80 warrior

Post by Kaittlynn » March 15th, 2009, 10:17 pm

Lol, my 2 year old walks around saying it-- especially if she sees John's headset laying around.~ GO Chuunks~

Daghi

Chuunks - 80 warrior

Post by Daghi » March 15th, 2009, 11:58 pm

GET IN MY GUILD

draven

Chuunks - 80 warrior

Post by draven » March 16th, 2009, 9:08 am

Chuunks wrote Anything you want to tell us?
If I were to come back, I would like to avoid any sort of management/officer stuff.  When I was previously a member, I was emotionally vested and I don't want to play like "that guy" anymore.   I want to kick Mr. Boss butt, and that's pretty much the extent of it.

as one of the people that was frustrated by "that guy's" shenanigans, i personally would prefer this were the case.  chuunks is much more fun to play with than "that guy".