Wapau 80 Enhance Shaman w/ Tail between legs.

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
WarmApplePie

Post by WarmApplePie » February 10th, 2009, 12:51 am

So IRL I have a temper, last night would be the first time the guild has seen it (I think). I made a mistake and acted on impulse and without thought. I apologize to the guild, and also to Wadup and Mestaar who took the force of my rant. I should have taken some time out and walked away before airing my thoughts. I hope you guys can see past my mistakes and we can continue to play together. I was out of guild for no more then 20 mins before I got a tell asking me to apply to another guild, and after waiting the night I got invited today. Then it took no more than 20 mins to realize playing without my friends wouldn't be the same. And you're all my friends, not just those I know IRL.

Thanks for your consideration.
-Wap
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Wadup

Post by Wadup » February 10th, 2009, 1:32 am

umm, we just lost our only good enhancement shaman due to complication. I believe there is an opening. Will have to talk to people. Also, its easy to get into a guild, hard to find one with the love!     (no essays for this post, i know its random, but late. Talk to me ingame.)

Benvolo

Post by Benvolo » February 10th, 2009, 12:18 pm

We, all make mistakes, and it seems like you are sincerely sorry for what happened, so I don't see why there wouldn't be room for you in Forged Alliance.  I have a habit of saving up rage, only to let it out at rather inappropriate times, we all have our faults.  I think it is only right that you make amends with those that were directly effected, we are all friends here, no reason for anyone to hold grudges over dumb things.  Talk to me or someone else for an invite back.   Andy