Amonex, Level 80 Hunter

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Amonex

Amonex, Level 80 Hunter

Post by Amonex » January 17th, 2009, 10:23 am

Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?
Yes i have
What is your raid experience?
Well, ive raided everything BC besides SSC / TK / hyjal / BT and ive had a hard time finding groups and a guild that does naxx so ive only killed 2 bosses :(
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
There arent enough people to progress so its going  nowhere
Does anyone in our guild know you? Treva / Grimmace is my RL friend How many alts do you have and is this your main? I dont play any alts except my DK occasionally, and Yes, Amonex is my main

What are your play times? any time im not on Chemo What of our raid times would you be able to make?  most of them, if, like i said, im not on chemo :) Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yea if its necessary then sure Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? Yes I have What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?    I dont always have them on me What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Im a Master cook, so i always have the best food on me What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 295 Hit What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I dont really have a favorite, and im looking foward to fighting them all What boss mod do you use? I have Bigwigs and littlewigs up What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  WoWhead Anything you want to tell us? Im  seeing second hand you guys progressing through Grimmace, so if i get in, it will be a good day for me :) Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Amonex Anything I missed or you want to tell us? nope :)

Kaittlynn

Amonex, Level 80 Hunter

Post by Kaittlynn » January 17th, 2009, 1:55 pm

Looks like you missed the top portion of the application : Name:
IRL Age:
Character Name:
Level:
Spec:
Trade skills:
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? Please fill this in and someone will review your appliation shortly.  Otherwise, it looks like you completed it entirely thank you for that.  

Amonex

Amonex, Level 80 Hunter

Post by Amonex » January 17th, 2009, 7:49 pm

sorry about that! Name: Tommy Bryce
IRL Age: 38
Character Name: Amonex
Level:80
Spec: Beastmaster
Trade skills: Jewelcrafting / Mining
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvE, ID rather be marksman, but if beastmaster is needed, then im good with that, i know how to play both specs