Name:  Lisa Oehler
IRL Age: 28- almost 29
Character Name: Lesa or Lejila =70 lvl lock
Level: 52  Lesa hunter
Spec: respecing at the moment....
Trade skills: alchemy and herbalism
Heroic Keys: I might have one or two on Lejila
Karazhan Key?  Working on that with Lejila
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?  not sure about raiding.  I have two kids and I work from early morning, hubby plays too, so its hard for me to raid.
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? YES

What is your raid experience? have been on a few before BC raids before

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? LOL they left me in the dust!! LOL I took 3 -6 months off an came back an there was no one there they disembarked

Does anyone in our guild know you? YES KDUB and RORLAN aka VEGIMIGHTY
How many alts do you have and is this your main? NO, I have my old main Lejila she is a 70 but I don't play her much...she does enchanting

What are your play times? I play off and on, like I said I have 2 kids, I come one to bang and killl things for fun!! What of our raid times would you be able to make?  Dunno right now not ready to do that yet Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? For now YEA! ;D Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? No not yet... I need good gear and money to do that What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   any and al that I need, i am alch herbist What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Food for my pet, and me the higest food that I can get for my lvl, and possibly food and pots that help boost my mana What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? Still learning about raids after 3 years of play I have not really done big raids like kara an such. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? I like mummur <SP> What boss mod do you use? What ever my husband puts on our computer ! ;) He knows more about that stuff and usually is the stuff thet makes it possible to raid, I saw your list on the site when I got on, most of them looked familiar. What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  I hit up my husband and I use thottbot too Anything you want to tell us? I am a mother of 2 kids, my oldest wants to play he is 9 dad an I say NO WAY!  Our youngest will be 4 and he demands lots of attention some times, and at times gets very sick, so if I have to go cause of him I have to go. We were blessed with him he is very healthy but was born with DOWNS SYNDROME, he is a really great kiddo, he loves life and Shrek! LOL
Link your armory profile ---  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... #160;&#160;   AND LEJILA http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Lejila
Anything I missed or you want to tell us? YES, I am not a master at WOW but I aint a NEWBIE, have been playing for over 2 year close to 3 now! So some of the new stuff out there I am missing out of cause I took like 5 months off to get life back on track for my family

Benvolo

Lesa

Post by Benvolo » November 7th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Do you know Kdub, and Vegi in real life?

lesa

Lesa

Post by lesa » November 7th, 2008, 7:11 pm

Yes, I do... have meet up and talked to them a few times, my husband worked with Vegi. Kdub an I have a lot in common... we chat alot about wow!! ;D   BTW I used to play with someone with your toon name!!  Its popular

Benvolo

Lesa

Post by Benvolo » November 7th, 2008, 9:20 pm

Welcome aboard   ....another Benvolo?  Shenangins abound!