IRL Age: 26
Character Name:Vegigirl
Level:66
Spec:prot pali
Trade skills:enchanting and tailoring
Heroic Keys:none
Karazhan Key?no
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?pve

Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?yes

What is your raid experience? Kara/ssc/gruuls/mag/tk

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?Only four members in it

Does anyone in our guild know you?Vegimity, hondsomo, jazzmynn, thandrenn, mcmaggr, do you want more i can give them

How many alts do you have and is this your main? i have 6 alts and this is one of them.

What are your play times? 6:30 server to whenever everyday

What of our raid times would you be able to make? now that i have good internet i can raid everynight

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? yes

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? yes

What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? elixer of the adept/ and prob fort potion, also stam food ftw

What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Fishermans feast for the stam

What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? is this needed for prot? i dont think that a prot needs to worry about this much but pretty much as much as i can get helps

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? i dont have a favorite boss fight...i just like killing big bosses

What boss mod do you use? Big wigs

What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Wowwikki

Anything you want to tell us? I like Pork

Link your armory profile ---

Anything I missed or you want to tell us?

Kaittlynn

Vegigirl

Post by Kaittlynn » September 3rd, 2008, 7:14 am

Hey Davin, this is kind a non-issue because you have your main in the guild.  Of course you get an invite-- kind of funny that you posted an app.  Find an officer in game when you are logged on and we will invite your alt.