Name: Michael
IRL Age: 16
Character Name:Imaorange
Level: 70
Spec: Prot
Trade skills: 375 Engineer and Miner
Heroic Keys: Have All
Karazhan Key? Have
PvP or PvE focus: Pve Focus and Prot Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?

What is your raid experience?  I have done kara, gruuls, mags, za, and parts of tk and ssc
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?     They started to do what they promised not to do and boot everyone out of raids other than their main friends
Does anyone in our guild know you? Know me in real life no.  I've talked to Handsomo about joining the guild How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 1 prot warrior (imaorange), 1 resto shaman, and 1 afflic/destr lock ( the shaman and lock i share with my brother)

What are your play times? Usually on the weekends and later in the days on weekdays What of our raid times would you be able to make? My times are a little messy at the moment but once i get it figured out i can make it deffinate Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I have the enchants and gems i need to get requirements but as for my gear i need a few things to be able to gem better What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   Any. My lock is a alchemist and my shaman is a jewelcrafter so i can get alot of my own stuff What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? My shaman can make alot of different types of food and my warrior is starting to level cooking What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 490 defense is the minium that a prot warrior needs and i have 508 What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? My favorite boss would have to be curator because it's one of the few times warriors actually do alot of damage What boss mod do you use? deadly boss mods What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Anything that has good insite on what im looking for Anything you want to tell us? Even though im only 16 i still have conversations that talk about economy and government that are actually intelligent Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Imaorange Anything I missed or you want to tell us? Nope

Drumble

Imorange

Post by Drumble » August 29th, 2008, 10:47 am

We're overfull of tanks and don't really have SSC/TK days anymore. Sorry -- probably not the best fit unless you come with about 10-12 others who want to form a SSC/TK raid on the weekends earlier :)    

mahonri

Imorange

Post by mahonri » August 29th, 2008, 12:14 pm

YA, I already talked to him about all that...   It would be more of a join to run kara and pug SSC/TK with us on weekends or wednesdays.