Name:  Sergio
IRL Age: 24
Character Name: Scionn
Level: 70
Spec: 0- 51- 10
Trade skills: Blacksmith/Mining
Heroic Keys: All
Karazhan Key? Yes.
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PVE, Prot spec.
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes.

What is your raid experience? Kara Full/Gruul/Magtheridon/1 of 4 TK

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Element Disbanded, Kashmir Disbanded, Predominance (Friends Guild)

Does anyone in our guild know you? Wowzers/Chinaman
How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 2 alts, my paladin is my main character.

What are your play times? My work schedule is pretty flexible, I will be available most nights 5pm+ there will be 1 night a week where I'll be finished work at 9pm... for the most part available to raid whenever. What of our raid times would you be able to make?  Should be able to make most of the raids. Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes, absolutely. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I've spent an insane amount of gold on enchants/gear/gems. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?   I will bring flasks of blinding light or fortification depending on the encounter. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?  Anything with stamina and spell damage, poached bluefish, blackened sporefish... What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?  Most paladins in top end guilds are running with around 50 spellhit/ 50 melee hit-  spell hit/hit is not the most important stat for a prot paladin.  I'm at 493 defense at cap with 460 +dmg, 91% towards uncrushable. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? My favorite boss to fight have  thus far would have to be nefarian at the time it was a true test of teamwork and was the most enjoyable time thus far in my time playing wow.  For the most part my interest lies in conquering BT/Hyjal  I would love to take down illidan/archimonde they seem to be a lot of fun, and I've envied those characters since Warcraft 3. What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss Mods What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  www.bosskillers.com/www.wowhead.com Anything you want to tell us?  Most of my raiding experience thus far has been healing for the most part, i'm really interested to see what I can do as a prot paladin.  I've played this game for the better part of 3 years and I've experienced many raids in my time- I'm looking for the right guild to see the rest of what burning crusade has to offer.
Armory Link:  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Scionn Anything I missed or you want to tell us?  I'm pretty adaptable for the most part, I have 1800+ heals in my arsenal aswell.

Scionn

Scionn - Level 70 Protection Paladin

Post by Scionn » August 27th, 2008, 11:39 pm

*** sorry ive raided ssc to vashj ***

Dachinaman

Scionn - Level 70 Protection Paladin

Post by Dachinaman » August 31st, 2008, 8:14 pm

I know im new to the guild but i just want to say i have complete confidence in Scionn. I know him IRL i work with him and have played with him many times. Hes dependable, reliable, mature and always gives it his all.... also when he was talking about his work schedule the times he gave were in EST not server so that translates to him being able to make every single raid as long as it doesnt start any sooner then 6 pm server