Name: Marcel
IRL Age: 25
Character Name: Altastu
Level: 20
Spec: Enhancement
Trade skills: Herbalism and Alchemy
Heroic Keys: None
Karazhan Key? No
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvE     Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes What is your raid experience? 40 man strat Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? transferred over from a different server. Does anyone in our guild know you? Fedro, Inori, Nachoman, Adude How many alts do you have and is this your main? this is my main and I have 3 alts. What are your play times? usually after 9:00 pm PST. What of our raid times would you be able to make? none Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? No What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? none What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? none What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? I don't know What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Edwin VanCleef is my favorite boss. I look forward to fighting illidan. What boss mod do you use? none What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? None Anything you want to tell us? I am not interested in raiding right now. Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Altastu

Daghi

Altastu 20 Shaman

Post by Daghi » August 21st, 2008, 10:26 am

it's a shaman, accept him...Oh and force him to spec resto @ 70.

mahonri

Altastu 20 Shaman

Post by mahonri » August 21st, 2008, 2:57 pm

Appears to be a straight up non-raiding "friend" invite, so hit up one of the officers in game for an invite. 

mahonri

Altastu 20 Shaman

Post by mahonri » August 21st, 2008, 2:58 pm

Daghi wrote it's a shaman, accept him...Oh and force him to spec resto @ 70.
Oh, and im a little upset that there wasn't a "Daghi, Crusher of Dreams"" title at the beginning.  Always makes me laugh.

Inori

Altastu 20 Shaman

Post by Inori » August 21st, 2008, 3:21 pm

mahonri wrote Appears to be a straight up non-raiding "friend" invite, so hit up one of the officers in game for an invite. 
Yup.  I asked Marcel to fill out an application just to make it formal.  I'll add him if he isn't already added when I get home. Thanks. -HP

Daghi

Altastu 20 Shaman

Post by Daghi » August 21st, 2008, 8:52 pm

I'm loosing my dream crushing edge...