Post by Svene » August 17th, 2008, 8:37 pm

Name: Sean
IRL Age:21
Character Name: Kurloughan
Level: 70
Spec: Protection
Trade skills: 371 Enchanting, 375 Mining
Heroic Keys: All
Karazhan Key? Not on this toon but on my first Raiding character, Svene (Rogue)
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? PvE
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes =)

What is your raid experience? All of Karazhan, Gruuls, Mags, 4 chest timed ZA, SSC until Vashj, TK (The Eye) until Kael, BT up to Supremus and Hyjal up to Archimonde.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I have yet to leave, but I am leaving due to the lack of action from guild leadership unto unruley raiders.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Yes, Fargol, Akumabarai, Azekevale (spelling?), Minori, and others =)
How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my re-named Main (my rogue was my main and has now become my PvP alt) but i have my Rogue Svene, and my Hunter Whissar, both level 70

What are your play times? Anytime on weekdays after 3pm Server until 2am Server (Later if required for a raid). I work on Saturdays from 3pm server until 9pm server, and Sundays I am free and clear! What of our raid times would you be able to make? Assuming the main raiding times are Tuesday, Wednsday and Thursday at 7:30pm Server, I can make any and all raids =) Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Ofcoarse. Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? I believe so, yes What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  Superior Wizard Oil for spell damage increase, Flask of Binding light for spell damage. What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? Blackened Basilisk for Spell damage (or feltail delight i believe for stam and mp5) What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? I dont believe there to be one for a protection paladin, but correct me if Im wrong =) What is your favorite boss fight and why?  I dont really have a favorite BOSS per-day, However the entire Mount Hyjal encounter is a LOT of fun imo! I really like the fast pace and it shows the organization (or lack thereof) of your guild / group. I believe Hyjal is one raid that seperates the men from the boys, in saying. I always enjoy the challenege =D What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Illidan, but who isnt? What boss mod do you use? Deadly Boss Mods, X-Perl ( to clean up my interface UI and for the OMFG U HAVE AGGRO addon it provides), Omen threat meter, Damage Meter. What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively?  Bosskillers.com because of its extensive insight, detailed graphic charts and detailed boss, mob and trash descriptions. Anything you want to tell us? I believe i am a prime choice of tanking steak (hehe) due to my stable mindset, determination and willingness to improve in any way that i can. I am reliable for raiding and other content, am always willing to help the guild and its members in any way I can, and have a great sense of humor! (can you tell? lol)
Link your armory profile ---http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Kurloughan Anything I missed or you want to tell us? I LOVE raiding, and i believe that about covers it. If chosen, you wont regret your decision!

mahonri

Protection Paladin - ReApp, Kurloughan

Post by mahonri » August 18th, 2008, 11:44 pm

Refresh my memory... Why did you leave the guild before?

Svene

Post by Svene » August 19th, 2008, 3:52 pm

There really wasnt any specific reason. We had some drama and i wasn't quite geared for the raids the guild was progressing into so i left for a guild that was more suited to my level. That guild has since disbanded and I was looking to get back into a guild where I at least had some familiar faces

Svene

Post by Svene » August 19th, 2008, 3:52 pm

I also need to change that signature, haha. its been LONG since wrong (made it way back when and i had logged in my healing set, lol)

Drumble

Post by Drumble » August 21st, 2008, 3:55 pm

Svene wrote There really wasnt any specific reason. We had some drama and i wasn't quite geared for the raids the guild was progressing into so i left for a guild that was more suited to my level. That guild has since disbanded and I was looking to get back into a guild where I at least had some familiar faces
You gquit when I nailed you in guild chat because we were having to fill our last spots with PuGs because you spent your raid ID with OoL. Didn't have to do with gear, was purely drama. FWIW -- I forgive you. :)

Dionia

Post by Dionia » August 21st, 2008, 5:17 pm

I was wondering why the application post because you allready have a warlock alt in the guild I believe? Then I realised you're looking for a raiding spot for your pally. Knowing that you're an original founding member I hope you get an invite, but also hope you realise that no raid spots are guaranteed.

Kaittlynn

Post by Kaittlynn » August 25th, 2008, 5:49 pm

Hey Svene, I dont know where the decision is on this, but I have been thinking.  First off, I dont know how many times we would actually use you.  I post time and time again on raid spots are NOT guaranteed, and should NOT be expected.  We do currently have 30+ that want to get into 25 mans on a regular basis.  IF you did get an invite, it would not be to raid.  Saying that, there is a better chance that we would ask you to come along if you were in guild than not, but I dont want you to get an invite hoping to raid only to leave in a month cuz you arent being used in the raids.  ' If you still want an invite on this ground, please post and let us know-- that may help with the decision process further. 

Kaittlynn

Post by Kaittlynn » August 25th, 2008, 5:51 pm

Also, I did just check your DKP, you were negative when you left, and I assume that would continue.  You actually have -26 DKP.