Name: Ben
IRL Age: 20
Character Name: Dachinman
Level: 70
Spec: 2/47/12
Trade skills: Spell fire Tailor/Miner
Heroic Keys: All
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?   - Ideally i would like to raid in an Arcane spec because i have 3/5 T5. If there are not enough shadow priests to go around i will be happy to raid as fire. Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?   -Yes

What is your raid experience?   - I have downed 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 1/5 MH, 1/9 BT. I have excellent experience with Lady Vashj and know the roles a mage can play in that encounter. i also have experience with Supremus as well. I will always make it an imperative to research all other encounters in order to be at the same level that you are currently in.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?   - I was part of Element it disbanded due to attendance issues, I'm currently in a guild with a few real life friends but they mainly play PVP.

Does anyone in our guild know you?   - I know atilez How many alts do you have and is this your main?   - I only have one 70 at the moment which is this mage.

What are your play times?  - I am guaranteed to be able to raid anytime after 6:30PM server. What of our raid times would you be able to make?    - ALL Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?   - Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?   - I am constantly looking for different ways to improve my gear, i recently just came back to the game and already i noticed that you are able to buy epic gems with badges. If my application is accepted i will more then likely speak to some of the other mages on recommended upgrades. What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?      - I always bring a solid supply of Flask of Pure Death and Superior Wizard Oil. What food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?   - I always have a stack of either Blackened Basilisk which gives me+23SD and 20 Spirit, or Crunchy Serpent which does the same thing. I also usually bring a stack of Stamina food. What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid?  - 164 last time i checked i currently have 163 but that can easily change since i have 2 gems slots with + 10 spell Haste. What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?  - This is difficult to answer i like a few different bosses for different reasons. Lurker is one the my most favorite DPS bosses because its a easy encounter and i don't really need to worry about anything other then competing with fellow guildies in the DPS charts. However i like to also mention that i really enjoy the Vashj encounter because of its dynamics and the variety of tasks that are in the fight, i personally have yet to down her but am extremely hyped to be involved with a guilds first kill with VASHJ.  - I haven't fought Illidan, killing him would be amazing. Also Kil'Jaeden would be nice but lets take it one step at a time. What boss mod do you use?  - I currently use Deadly Boss Mods. What website do you use to read up on encounters pro-actively?   - Boss killers Anything you want to tell us?  -  I like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and also would like you to know that i realize that there are an abundance of mages and that i will gladly wait for my chance to work myself into the guild. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Dachinaman Anything I missed or you want to tell us?  - I really am Chinese and i do carry some stereo typical Asian characteristics. I am a hard core farmer i have banking characters with all kinds of different materials for food and enchants. I am also a number cruncher, analyzing ways for higher efficiency is something i do on a daily basis.

Daghi

App from Dachinaman, PVE

Post by Daghi » August 13th, 2008, 4:59 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams first impression: Looks good, although I think our application needs an update (KARA KEY???), anyway I couldn't find anything glaringly wrong, but I don't know mages, but still. My only concern is our current number of Mages, hopefully benvolo will come on here and give a real answer.

Dachinaman

App from Dachinaman, PVE

Post by Dachinaman » August 13th, 2008, 6:24 pm

appreciate the reply