IRL Age: 16
Character Name: Rualkri
Level: 70
Spec: pve arms
Trade skills: blacksmith max eng low
Heroic Keys: most if not all
Karazhan Key? yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)? pve arms
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?

What is your raid experience? up to first boss in hijal

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? lack of invites to any raids

Does anyone in our guild know you? hellie
How many alts do you have and is this your main?this is my main my alt is a 70 hunter

What are your play times? whenever i can find time to get on and usualy is alot What of our raid times would you be able to make? i am sure that i will be able to make most raid times Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? i do anyways lol Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems? working on geming my newer get now and am open to sugestions What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? agi elixers What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)? str food What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 9% about 147 hit What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? i enjoy bosses that stand still because of my class lol What boss mod do you use? Dbm What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? i got to youtube and watch videos if not there i go to warcraft videos.com Anything you want to tell us? i enjoy raiding and well umm yeah im a class/spec that you dont see much often so yeah
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Rualkri Anything I missed or you want to tell us? nope not really lol

Daghi

rualkri pve arms warrior

Post by Daghi » August 13th, 2008, 5:19 pm

Daghi, Crusher of Dreams first impressions: Uhh you're totally prot specced and in your tanking gear right now on armory so yeah. Anyway it's funny you list "lack of invites to any raids" as the reason for leaving your previous guild because we just had a dps warrior leave for the same reason (I think). Just a heads up. Although I've heard both "we have too many melee" and 'we don't have a lot of melee" from different people in the guild so i'm gunna be honest and say I have no idea what the real status is on # of melee we have vs. # of melee we take to raids. Anyway i'm pretty sure if you're accepted you won't get an invite for tuesday night raids right away, those are always packed and someone always doesn't get invited. Weds and Thurs are different stories, the participation those nights isn't as consistant. I think it works like once we invite you to a raid we see how you do, if you're good at your job you get more invites, if you're bad at your job/leave randomly w/out notice then invites are going to start getting sparse. I don't know, i'm writing a lot and I'm not sure why. Your application doesn't super excite me.
What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)? agi elixers
what guardian elixer do you bring? do you sometimes bring flasks instead of elixers? if so what flask?
What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? i enjoy bosses that stand still because of my class lol
you get points for honesty and this is definately not the worst answer we've gotten, but something a little more thought out would have been more desirable.
What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? i got to youtube and watch videos if not there i go to warcraft videos.com
it's good that you watch vidoes they really do help give a visual to what the guides say. But a much stronger answer would have been something like "I read wowwiki and bosskillers.com as well as search youtube and warcraft movies for vidoes. so your answer was alright, but not great. i'm hyper-critical about this stuff i know, and i'm not even an officer, but hopefully an officer will come through and give you an answer.

Kaittlynn

rualkri pve arms warrior

Post by Kaittlynn » August 14th, 2008, 11:08 am

Hey Rualkri, thank you for applying.  At this time we have too many warriors in our raids, so we will not be accepting you at this time.  I hope that you have a fun adventure in Azeroth and beyond, but it wont be here with Forged Alliance.