Name: James
IRL Age: 23
Character Name: Jobusan
Level: 70
Spec: 0/21/40 Destruction
Trade skills:  375 Jewelcrafting/375 Mining
Heroic Keys: All of them
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus (what spec will you raid with)?  PvE Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum? Yes

What is your raid experience? All of karazhan, 4/6 ZA, Gruul's clear, Mag clear, 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 1/5 MH

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Leaving previous guild due to the raid schedule no longer fitting my RL needs

Does anyone in our guild know you? Not personally or in-game that I know of How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main and I have 4-5 alts that are lucky to be above lvl 20 right now

What are your play times?  during the week it's usually 5:30 server time till 11-12pm server time, weekends i'm on here and there...I have a fiance What of our raid times would you be able to make? All of them Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?  Yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?  Yes What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?  Flask of Pure Death, Health Pots, Mana Pots, Bandages, and anything else that is suggested What food food consumables will you bring to the raid (be specific)?Blackened Basilisk What is the (spell) hit your class needs to be viable in a raid? 200+(currently I am 206) What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?  Not sure that I really have a favorite fight-their all fun, but I am looking forward to all of the ones I've yet to do because I like new challenges. What boss mod do you use?Deadly Boss Mods What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? Wowwiki, WoWhead, google search...I check all strats so I know what possibilities exist Anything you want to tell us?  I am a former officer in The Holy Legion.  I have raid lead experience and I enjoy having a good time.  I try no to be immature, occasionally I have moments where the 12 year old inside of me can't contain himself, but I am mindful of others and their feelings as long as they are mindful of mine.  Link your armory profile --- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Jobusan Anything I missed or you want to tell us?  Not really.....I know a bit about computers and networking....that's about it

Drumble

70 Destro Lock

Post by Drumble » June 23rd, 2008, 2:26 pm

Our resident Warlock expert is having problems posting on this forum .. so I'm going to try and do it in his stead. (he said 2 thumbs up) Chat with an officer next time you're on.