IRL Age:16
Character Name:zodiac
Level:70
Spec:BM
Trade skills:skinning 375 ,mining 375
Heroic Keys:all
Karazhan Key?yes
PvP or PvE focus (what is your spec too)?pve
Have you read and do you understand the "Before you apply -- READ THIS FIRST!!!" sticky post in this forum?yes

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?karazan and gruuls

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?server transfer

Does anyone in our guild know you?alkaia and velkiun who is my brother
How many alts do you have and is this your main? just a lvl 14 warrior

What are your play times?all summer long
What of our raid times would you be able to make? all of them
Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?yes Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?yes What potion/elixir consumables will you bring to a raid (be specific)?buff food, flasks and elixirs
What is your favorite boss fight and why?   What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? i like to kill every boss so i really like all of them. in kara and gruuls. only raids i've done.
What website do you use to read up on encounters proactively? i check youtube for videos, wowwiki and thottbot. Anything you want to tell us? well velkiun is my big bro and i would love to raid with him.. i want u Forged Alliance to know that im interested in karazan runs only right now because i dont think my gear is enought for more..i'am trying to get geared fast and to enchant my epics and loot i've gotten from karazan.. so dont worry about  me wanting to do higher raids and getting angry for not going i just want to make part of ur family and also get to play with my bro and alkaia, our real life friend. xD thank u!
Link your armory profile ---  http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... 4di%C3%A2c

Kaittlynn

70 hunter

Post by Kaittlynn » June 11th, 2008, 7:42 pm

Hey man, I havent checked out your gear yet, and I am not one that does recruiting, but I wanted to make you aware that we do not currenty have a regular Kara raid running.  We have really moved beyond that.  We do have "badge runs" when people make the time, and we are not opposed to you trying to start a Kara group as long as it does not take from our Raid nights that we try to do on Tues/Wed/Thurs.  I understand that you are mainly wanting to roll with your friends, but I did want to let you kow that also...

stinkee

70 hunter

Post by stinkee » June 12th, 2008, 2:18 pm

hehe well this is my lil bro hes just interested in playing with me... so i hope theres not a problem with him joinning the guild.. i'm trying to help him get geared by takin him to heroics and stuff like that.. i know karazan is not what this guild is doing and i know that you have moved beyond that. thank u for lettin him know keitt and thanx for the wizard oil yesterday appreciate it xD. well i just want him to be in a guild with me and im hoping he gets to raid with me once. so yea i will really appreciate if u guys get my lil bro in. :D thank u.

Kaittlynn

70 hunter

Post by Kaittlynn » June 12th, 2008, 2:38 pm

Hey man, whisper me tonight and we can get you an invite.  We have no objections to bringing family in the guild to play as long as you realize that does not guarantee (or even suggest) that we will be giving you a raid spot. If I am not on, just whisper an officer and we can get you an invite.  Thanks~

Kaittlynn

70 hunter

Post by Kaittlynn » June 12th, 2008, 2:41 pm

Kaittlynn wrote Hey man, whisper me tonight and we can get you an invite.  We have no objections to bringing family in the guild to play as long as you realize that does not guarantee (or even suggest) that we will be giving you a raid spot. If I am not on, just whisper an officer and we can get you an invite.  Thanks~
One more thing with your age.  I am sure that you understand that we are a mature guild and want to uphold that atmosphere, but I just wanted to toss it back out there.  Family or no, we expect guildies to act mature.  We all have our bad days, but always remember that in FA you are a representative and we expect you to be a good one :P