Devilsfury

Devilsfury-Shaman (resto)-70-Transfer

Post by Devilsfury » April 8th, 2008, 8:46 pm

Name: Donald
IRL Age:21
Character Name:Devilsfury
Level:70
Spec:Resto
Trade skills:hmm about that not sure what i want to do doing alchemy right now not liking it to much.
Heroic Keys:all
Karazhan Key?
yes
PvP or PvE focus?
Im more into PVE not so much PVP but if there is a group going to pvp ill join and do some healing. What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?
i have raided everything from MC-BT cleared Black Temple with my ex guild Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
I left the BT guild because i was having a hard time making raids with work and school i need a later raid time and with the server time difference i should be able to make all raids Do you know anyone in our guild currently?
yeah theres some guy named ryan-AKA(DRP)(Mahatama) total TOOL but seems like a coool guy. ( i know him in RL) How many alts do you have and is this your main?
This shaman has become my main i use to raid with a Warlock,Priest,rogue,Mage but since i lvled my shaman i have stuck with her. What are your play times?
All the time unless im at work but with the server difference shouldn't run into any prob. Anything you want to tell us?
hmm i enjoy end game content. I enjoy progressing with all the members and killing new shit but then who don't. Anything I missed?
ah yeah 1 thing im on korgath right now but looking to transfer to a server with better raid times for me. If you want my armory link ill have to give it to you another time armory was being gay again whats new. But im at 1800+ Healing with my buffs i can get to 2k in a week or so.

drp

Post by drp » April 8th, 2008, 9:05 pm

i happen to work with this guy, he is lazy :P

Devilsfury

Post by Devilsfury » April 8th, 2008, 9:13 pm

well after all i learn from the best /bow lol

Drumble

Post by Drumble » April 9th, 2008, 5:02 am

If you're aware of our raiding schedule and it fits with you -- please keep in mind that we're typically overful of available raiders on Tuesdays, and "almost 25" on Thursdays. Ideally, we could start raiding Wednesday as well if we get enough interested people on, since it's been a badge-farm Kara day. The spots go to the most capable / reliable -- you've obviously had a great deal of experience in your prior guild, but since reliability is measured over time, there would be no guarantee of raid spots on these days. You would definately be welcomed, but I wanted to make sure you're aware / okay with our current raid situation.  Outside of these main raids - we typically have a Kara/ZA going almost every day.