70 Hunter (Cryom)

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Cryom

70 Hunter (Cryom)

Post by Cryom » March 21st, 2008, 9:36 pm

To facilitate a good discussion, instead of 20 minutes of figuring out who you are and where you've come from -- here is a template for character information to fill out when applying.  Please note that we dont have a minimum required ? to join -- this is merely to get a launching point for a discussion of how best you can fit into the guild.

----------

Name: Nick
IRL Age: 19
Character Name: Cryom
Level: 70
Spec: Marks (sometimes BM for pvp)
Trade skills: LW skin 365/375
Heroic Keys: CFR HF CoT auch
Karazhan Key? got it
PvP or PvE focus? pve

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?
 karazhan, first part of ZA
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
 I havnt left yet (hes actually on a diff server =X) but we were in karazhan, but all our 70s left bc other guilds who had progressed farther recruited them, so we can no longer endgame
Do you know anyone in our guild currently?
 (i know these ppl IRL but i cant remember their names since they xferred from haomo, so these names are there haomo names lol) leslina, daghi, istun, erimi, wesavek. sharavek
How many alts do you have and is this your main?
 this is my main, but i also have a lvl 70 druid alt
What are your play times?
 pacific coat time zone, usually a couple hours a night, try to do a heroic or a few BGs at least
Anything you want to tell us?
 Im not really looking for 25 man slots, but if i have the gear and im needed, i would help out any way i can. mainly, im jsut lookin to hang out with my RL friends, some new WoW peeps, and maybe do Kara,ZA, and mag if im allowed
Anything I missed?     just tp repeat, i am not on this server, but im looking to xfer and destro is the only one i have RL friends on, so i would love to join you all =)

Drumble

70 Hunter (Cryom)

Post by Drumble » March 24th, 2008, 1:10 pm

If those people vouch for you I would see no problem at all with an invite ... should we check with them?  I'd say go ahead and transfer if you can meet our raid times ...

jerome736

70 Hunter (Cryom)

Post by jerome736 » March 24th, 2008, 2:01 pm

I talked to Daghi about Cryom and I had him do a quick runthrough of his gear. He appears to be ready for Kara, but not ready for 25mans in terms of gear.

Drumble

70 Hunter (Cryom)

Post by Drumble » March 24th, 2008, 3:27 pm

jerome736 wrote I talked to Daghi about Cryom and I had him do a quick runthrough of his gear. He appears to be ready for Kara, but not ready for 25mans in terms of gear.
Good point, I hadn't checked gear -- and though it wouldn't take too long to gear up in Kara over a few weeks, you should realize that our Tuesday raid is packed full of people -- and our Thursday raid is *almost* packed with people.  There wouldn't be any guarantee for those spots ... but that said, the more we get on in a regular basis, the more raid days we can run.  Right now there's at least 3 Kara groups with still quite a few having to sit out based on configurations ... usually it's the most enthusiastic that get in, so I'm pretty sure this would be a decent home base to start out at.