zarkk

lvl 70 Mage - pew pew!

Post by zarkk » March 4th, 2008, 1:48 pm

Name: Aliana
IRL Age: 23
Character Name: Zarkk
Level: 70
Spec: 45/16/0
Trade skills: Enchanting (375), Tailoring (375)
Heroic Keys: All of them
Karazhan Key? Yes
PvP or PvE focus? PVE

What is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? I've completed Kara several times, downed bear and eagle boss in ZA. Haven't done any Gruul's or other end game raids.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I was originally from Destromath, but left the server to go to Sargeras at lvl 64 because it was where my bf's toon was. But Sargeras is on central time, which makes it very difficult for me to be able to get home on time to raid. All the raids I have done so far has been pugs. I really really really want to be in a guild where I can become part of a community and be able to raid w/, which is why I'm moving my char back to Destromath, because I'm on pacific coast time too.

Do you know anyone in our guild currently? Yes, Drp! He's so cool! And funny! And is the bestest of the best rogues in all of WoWdom!

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have many alts but they've never gone past lvl 28. Zarkk is my main and if I had to make another alt, it'd probably be a mage, since I enjoy playing this class so much.

What are your play times? 2/3 weeknights, sat and sun morn. But if there's a raid I need to be on during the weekend, my bf's very understanding :D

Anything you want to tell us? Nothing right this second, am willing to answer any follow up questions. oooh! my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... as&n=Zarkk

Drumble

lvl 70 Mage - pew pew!

Post by Drumble » March 4th, 2008, 2:15 pm

You want to transfer back to Destro?  It looks like you've done your gear homework -- and everything but a few things is enchanted. *stare Mahatma* (Drp's alt) Just so you're aware, and as you can probably gauge by our forums -- we really only have one established 25 man raid night and have been *struggling* to get that second night going.  Tuesdays we have more than enough willing/wanting to go, though we take the most able-bodied raiders as it's our only true "progression" night -- Thursday has been what we're attempting to establish as our second raid night and it's occasionally been 20ish people waiting for something that doesn't happen.  I just want to be perfectly honest before you pay the cash to transfer ... Outside of this -- we have about 3-4 Kara groups running at any given time (almost nightly) -- and ZA whenever possible.  I'm sure you'd find a good home here - It's a good group of people.  (Except for me, I'm the curmudgeon/ogre. :)) You should probably make an alt and chat with one of our main mage raiders -- Benvolo or Phrikk.  They're on nightly.  

zarkk

lvl 70 Mage - pew pew!

Post by zarkk » March 6th, 2008, 5:21 pm

Thanks for being honest about the status of raiding. Honestly, it's a little bit of a relief that this guild does not expect members to be online 4 nights a week and be online the other days to farm for mats for the raid. I work, have school and a bf but I wanna raid! Also, I've been doing some armory searches, a lot of my old buddies on this server have either moved elsewhere or no longer play. Drp's my only buddy on this server now and I think that this place will be a good starting point to get to know other people. I'll get online on my alt tonight and pst the other mages. Thanks!