Forged alliance application

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
lama362

Forged alliance application

Post by lama362 » January 25th, 2008, 11:48 pm

Hey whats up, my names Ryan and i want to join the Forged Alliance. these are my details: - My name is Ryan from California - i am 15 years old, im laid back and enjoy helping out - my cahracters name is Sormen -unfortunatly i have a lvl 55 palladin, but dont worry! im doing lots of quests and instances and well on my way to 70! -i enjoy being a retribution palladin so i mainly dps, but if i have to i will respecilize if its needed - since im only lvl 55 i am mainly concentraiting on PVE but after im 70 ill be up for PVE and PVP anytime Again since im only lvl 55 i have no raid experience, but i have been doing many instances and enjoy them very much. i left my previouse guild because they were not very active, not as helpful as they can be, and not that much fun. i know a freind who currently is in your guild, his name is Svene and he had recommended this guild because it was suppose to be helpful, fun, and all around awsome so im trying out for it now. my main like i said is a lvl 55 paladin, i have two alts that i dont lay on as much, a lvl 16 warlock and a lvl 20 rogue. My playtimes are usually on and off some weeks im on and some weeks im not. if im not hanging out wiht my freinds or doing homework im on World of Warcraft. thanks for reading my thread and i hope that you invite me into your guild! thanks again and hopefully ill see you online!