Tyrinx - 70 Hunter

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
tyrinx

Tyrinx - 70 Hunter

Post by tyrinx » November 21st, 2007, 5:37 pm

Name: SteveIRL Age: 19   Character Name: Tyrinx   Level: 70Spec: BM 41/20/0 (Willing to respec)Trade skills:EngineerHeroic Keys: NoneKarazhan Key? YesPvP or PvE focus? Mostly PvE, some PVPWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)?All pre-bc instances, some karaWhy did you leave your previous (current) guild?I stopped playing for a bit and was kickedDo you know anyone in our guild currently?NopeHow many alts do you have and is this your main?2 , YesWhat are your play times?Mostly everyday is good for meAnything you want to tell us?Im here to have fun and experience raiding with relaxed people and a comfortable guild enviroment Anything I missed?Nope

Kaittlynn

Tyrinx - 70 Hunter

Post by Kaittlynn » November 25th, 2007, 3:41 am

Thank you for applying Tyrinx.  The recruitment officers have been out of town for the Thanksgiving break, but should be back around this week.  Someone should be posting more info on your application.  Otherwise you can always whisper one of the officers in game : D

Benvolo

Tyrinx - 70 Hunter

Post by Benvolo » November 27th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Yes, sorry for the slow response.  I will add you to my friends list, and we can chat.  :)Benvolo