Ryzak - paladin

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
dreambreakr

Ryzak - paladin

Post by dreambreakr » November 8th, 2007, 9:21 pm

Name: Will Moody   IRL Age: 16Character Name: RyzakLevel: 65 (soon to be 70 like very soon)Spec: Retribution (will go any spec needed)Trade skills: tailor 225/300Heroic Keys: none but soon to have a fewKarazhan Key? can get in 1 day of being 70PvP or PvE focus? mainly PvE but I love to PvPWhat is your raid experience (none is fine, we're just trying to get a measure)? I have done Kara on a 70 holy priest about 10 times and a 70 resto druid about 5 times, and tempest keep just onceWhy did you leave your previous (current) guild? because i have to transfer to a new realm to join this guild =)Do you know anyone in our guild currently? nope but hopefully ill meet new people and make new friendsHow many alts do you have and is this your main? yes its my main, i have 7 altsWhat are your play times? whenever i feel like playing probably frommonday - thursday  4pm-12amfriday - sunday  11am- whenever i feel like going to bedAnything you want to tell us? Anything I missed?

Benvolo

Ryzak - paladin

Post by Benvolo » November 9th, 2007, 1:39 am

Thanks for applying!  Send me a message in game, or one of the officers and we can talk.Benvolo