Miluda - Draenei Priest

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Miluda

Miluda - Draenei Priest

Post by Miluda » October 24th, 2007, 9:18 pm

Name: Chris IRL Age: 21 Character Name: Miluda Character Class: Priest Character Level: 31 (Maybe 32 by the time you read this) Spec: Shadow! Tradeskills: Tailoring and Mining Heroic Keys: Hmm? Karazhan Key: Not yet. PvP or PvE focus: I like the idea of raiding and would like to participate in that, but more than anything I love to PvP! Raid Experience: None Previous Guilds: None Do you know anyone in the guild? Not yet, but hopefully I'll get a chance to shortly. Main character? Alts? Main character on the entire account, no other characters created yet. My one and only! What are your play times? It would be easier to ask when can't I play but, other than mid-terms and finals time.. I can be on at any given time, reliably for any schedule too. Other things to say? I joined this game originally to play with my brother, who has a mass of 70 horde characters on Sargeras, and he's a part of the #1 raiding guild on the server, horde side. But I didn't like the idea of being Undead or Troll or Blood Elf, and I didn't want to be in a server that's in a different time zone. So I decided to roll a sexy alliance character here! I've seen him do many of the instances, and he has rolled on this server with me. I am almost always up for an instance, especially ones my level. I can heal or dps them, but for all the instances I've joined, I've always healed it. I haven't yet let anyone die, so I'm pretty confident in my ability. I am always willing to learn, as I've only got about 40 hours of experience so far. Hopefully soon you'll have a fully capable shadow priest!

Miluda

Miluda - Draenei Priest

Post by Miluda » October 24th, 2007, 9:38 pm

Oh and by the way, GO CHARGERS! And I hope you're all safe from the fires. My parents' house was only a few miles away from the one started near the 805-905 Junction.