kaidan 70 lock app

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
ncsoccer

kaidan 70 lock app

Post by ncsoccer » September 26th, 2007, 3:10 pm

Character Name: Kaidan Race/Class: human/warlock Level: 70 Is this your main character (y/n): y Professions (please not any noteworthy patterns,recipes,enchants ..etc ): tailoring(soulcloth-arcanoweave)skinning TimeZone (We are primarily a PST guild): est but i stay up Regular play times: when ever i feel like it 10pm -1:30 Do you have Vent and Mic: yes (mic currently malfunctioning ::Background:: Brief Raiding History:   (for example: MC, Onyxia, ZG, AQ, BWL, Naxx, Kara, SSC, The Eye ...) mc,ony,zg,aq 20, and kara PVP History: Please mention anything noteworthy i dont pvp too much, but I do well when I do pvpHeroic Keys: all but tempest keep and hellfire citadel What is your spec and would you be willing to change: afflictition and ill change Names of previous guild(s) if applicable: stay alive, Silent oblivion Why did you leave previous guild: told me they would raid kara butg never did so I left Additional Comments Any comments you feel we should know Lastly please provide a link to the WoW Armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... h&n=Kaidan

mahonri

kaidan 70 lock app

Post by mahonri » September 27th, 2007, 8:23 am

Thanks for your application Kaidan, an officer will contact you ingame.