Forged Alliance in The War Within

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

Forged Alliance in The War Within

Post by draven »

greetings! welcome to the war within! i hope everyone has fun leveling and exploring the new content. this thread will contain general information about guild policies and their evolution throughout the war within. it will be updated whenever appropriate. unless there are objections it is probably safe to assume that i will continue to run things the same way as usual.

as is the case at the beginning of every expansion guild ranks have been reset. almost everyone that is active should be ranked as member. if you are returning to the game and are ranked as inactive please request a promotion from an officer. the forged alliance raiders and forged alliance mythic plus communities have not been purged quite yet, but eventually will be based on what characters everyone is playing.

for those that interested in raiding i created a google survey to get a sense of what we have for a raid team. as always feel free to play whatever you prefer and we will adjust accordingly. it also includes a section for those interested in mythic+. no worries if you change your mind somewhere along the way, but please complete it based on your current plans and availability here:
https://forms.gle/YYpey57NTiHpDiPR6

the first raid in the war within is nerub-ar palace. it will be available 9/10 but please don't feel obligated to rush through the leveling process and content if you don't want to, take your time and enjoy it. the requirements for raiders are tbd but when they are determined they will be updated here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2789

mythic+ season one will also be available 9/10. for those interested in mythic+ shenanigans we will continue to use the forged alliance mythic plus community. more information on that is here:
viewtopic.php?t=5963

now that guilds are cross-realm, those that are on other servers can be invited to the guild on proudmoore without having to server transfer. therefore if you still have characters in the mostly dead version of forged alliance on azgaharadestrolord (or elsewhere) and would like an invite, please track someone down on proudmoore for an invite. the forged alliance united community is still a good way to do so, more information on that is here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5598

finally, the web site and forum have been updated for the war within. the forum theme is now a bit more generic in order to make it easier to maintain. if you notice anything that doesn't look correct or is missing please let me know.

that is all for now, as always if you have any questions / comments / suggestions / issues / whatever please let them be known. thanks!
draven

Re: Forged Alliance in The War Within

Post by draven »

greetings! i hope everyone had fun leveling and exploring khaz algar! with season 1 starting tomorrow and nerub-ar palace becoming available i've a few updates.

thank you to those that completed the raider survey. based on the results we will continue with the same raid schedule as the end of dragonflight. there are events on the calendar for this tuesday and thursday for normal nerub-ar palace starting at 8pm pacific. invites were based on those who completed the survey or signed up for the raider rank event this week, if you did not receive one or i invited the wrong character please let me know.

the raider requirements have been updated for normal nerub-ar palace, although they are still a guess for now. i think 580ish is a good target to aim for, although starting out 570ish+ is probably fine for this week. also, don't worry about consumables and having the best enchants / gems until the game economy stabilizes. based on how things go this week i will update the raider requirements again and purge the raider community. if you are interested in raiding and are not a member of the community please sign up for the raider community calendar event next sunday.

mythic+ will be available starting next week. based on the survey we will continue with the same mythic+ schedule as well. for those that are interested please make sure that any character you would like to receive a mythic+ invite on is in the mythic+ community:
viewtopic.php?t=5963

i think that is all for now, but if you have any questions / comments / suggestions / whatever please let me know. thanks!