Post by Damdernam » December 8th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Name (first name only): Shane
Character Name: Damdernan
Realm: Thunderlord
Class: hunter
Level: 110 ilvl 872
Main Spec: Marksman
Off Spec(s): Beastmaster

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying- yes
- Ranks- yes
- About Us - yes

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals. 2 and 3 I want to get into mythic progression I miss progression raids but if I need more gear ill continue to farm the raids and mythic + I need to get there.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nan/simple

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I have not ran Trials of valor yet I have multiple full clears on heroic Emerald nightmare

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
personal reasons willing to talkin private about it if required

How did you find out about our guild?
wowprogession.com while look for guild that looked like they wanted to push mythic raid progression

Does anyone in our guild know you?
no not that I know of I have pugged raids so maybe someone in passing

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
4 110 mainly train research on them

What are your play times?
all different times unfortunately I working rotating shifts that are 12 hours

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
would vary based on work schedule

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
of course

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
icey-viens for baseline then various forms to see how people are applying stat priority and tweeking stats

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
my gear is enchanted and gemed

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: seven demons agi flask
- Well Fed: mastery food +375
- Potion: prolonged power

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
haste gem mastery enchant

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Elerethe Renferal I would say probably because its not a hard fight but to me it is a mechanic heavy fight mechanics will kill you I like mechanic driven fights

What boss mod(s) / addons do you use?
Deadly boss mods, I have heal bot to make easier to misdirect to tanks on add based fights

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
sounds cheesy but youtube all the way

Is there anything else you want to tell us? enjoy raiding and especially content progression so anytime my work schedule allows I will be there to support the guild

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? not really actually good set of questions show you know what your doing looking forward to hearing back

draven

Re: Guild App for Damdernan

Post by draven » December 9th, 2016, 10:57 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, although you are missing a cloak enchant and proper gems. fyi we have struggled with numbers lately and have not been able to run mythic for a few weeks, so i'm not sure how much mythic we'll be able to work on at the moment.

anywho, if you are still interested please track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)