Character Name: Grendahl
Realm: Thunderlord
Class: Warrior
Level: 100
PvP or PvE focus? PVE

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- About Us

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Member rank? Yes

Do you understand that you SHOULD NOT expect to be invited to raids and will ONLY be invited to raids if no other characters ranked Raider or higher are able to fill those spots? Yes

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Took time off when our guild lost a few members. Had been Raid Leader/Guild Master. The guild wound up disbanding.

How did you find our guild? Forum

Who in the guild do you know? No-one

How many alts do you have and is this your main? Warrior Main. 1 100 Rogue - not geared. numerous 90 Alts

Anything else we missed or you want to tell us? I am a claims adjuster and travel for work. I also travel for competitive archery. I do not like drama and choose to just avoid it as much as possible. I do not have time to raid consistently but would like to be in guild that has quality players for random off stuff. I do not need help gearing my characters. My warrior is currently Fury at ilvl 690. I do not know what its Prot gear is. I have been primarily a tank throughout my time in wow which dates back to 2 weeks after the game started.

I raided some Normal and Heroic Highmaul prior to taking time off. Last expansion I raided some Heroic/Mythic SoO.

My gamer tag is Yendorx#1489

draven

Re: Grendahl - Fury/Prot - Old timer

Post by draven » May 17th, 2016, 7:12 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)