Character Name: Vynus
Realm: Azgalor
Class: Warlock
Level: 100
PvP or PvE focus? PVE

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- About Us

Do you understand that if you are accepted you will be given the Member rank? Yes

Do you understand that you SHOULD NOT expect to be invited to raids and will ONLY be invited to raids if no other characters ranked Raider or higher are able to fill those spots? Yes, I like gear as much as the next guy but I can't really commit to putting in the work for regular raiding so don't really expect you all to commit to saving me a spot.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? Have only been in it about a week, just came back to the game after an extended break and my old guild was gone. This guild doesn't really do anything together, its not really much of a guild to be honest.

How did you find our guild? Chat

Who in the guild do you know? Not sure if I know anyone.

How many alts do you have and is this your main? 6, yes.

Anything else we missed or you want to tell us? Been playing on and off since Vanilla, all on Azgalor, all on same account. Enjoy the grind, playing different classes. Not the worlds greatest player but you won't get any drama or trouble out of me. Kind of quiet but like helping out and having somewhere to turn for help.

draven

Re: Old..

Post by draven » April 16th, 2016, 12:30 am

greetings, thanks for the app! track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)