Character Name: Suian
Realm: azgalor
Class: priest
Level: 100
Main Spec: DISC
Off Spec: holy
Trade skills: 700 tailoring/ 700 engineering
alt with 700 enchanting/700 alchemy/

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying YES
- Ranks YES
- About Us YES

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Answer: 3

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... n/advanced

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
been on a 2 year hiatus to get my mechanical engineering degree, raided at level 60, 70, 80, and 85. have done everything in lfr multiple times since mid December. Before my hiatus I participated on a consistent basis in end game raid content, have played priest since vanilla from MC and on.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? ran guild at 85, but now it is just a guild of rl friends without a whole lot going on, looking to find a consistent raiding grp.

How did you find out about our guild? have two real life friends in guild, josh (jordania) and Patrick (kunz/flokie).

Does anyone in our guild know you? just the two people I mentioned above

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
this is my main, I also have a 100 rogue, and 100 druid(resto)

What are your play times? as much as possible, but after work starting around 6 pm and can play until around midnight on a daily basis

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? I can make the casual raids, and am looking to eventually progress into mythics if able. but all times work for me :)

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? OF course I'm not one to complain.

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)? noxxic, icy veins and anything else I can get my hands on that is helpful. life goal = never stop learning

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? yes, my toons have all the necessary trade skills so that I can do everything myself and don't have to have someone else do it for me or buy it. plenty of gold for everything needed.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: greater draenic intellect flask
- Well Fed: sleeper sushi or something else with mastery
- Potion: draenic mana potion most the time but in certain situations channeled draenic potion.
didn't see a spot but of course also use focus augment rune

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Max mastery.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
from the old days lady vashj bc it just stands out to me as one I always enjoyed doing, was rewarding fight.
I'm looking forward to do archimonde on heroic just because its the latest end boss and leads to mythic progression.

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM, recount, gladius, GTFO, healbot

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters? personal favorite is icy veins, but I frequently visit usual popular websites. as well as youtube to actually watch the fights so that I can see exactly what is going on, sometimes reading doesn't quite cover it all.

Is there anything else you want to tell us? By no means do I want to say it like oh I'm an engineer, but in school and in your career you are taught to think critically to develop and hone your skills. The same thing applies to wow. degrees aren't given to you but are worked for. in order to be successful in wow you must go the extra mile and prepared for everything. I work hard and will be prepared when needed.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? nope thank you for your time and appreciate the consideration :)

draven

Re: suian 100 priest

Post by draven » January 12th, 2016, 12:31 am

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good to me, although pvp gear not ideal for raiding, especially trinkets. i don't know if you have anything else and it looks like you're just getting starting on your legendary ring, but those are two areas to focus on. anywho, track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)